So I downloaded the new Verizon OS 5.0 for my storm and overall I must say that I'm impressed with the changes. But for Pete's sake, will you stop messing with the clock alarm? Every new OS has brought different changes. This morning, as my alarm blared at me at 5am, I discovered that the volume buttons no longer silenced the alarm, and that if you press the Green answer button or the Red end button, it automatically snoozes!! I was 10 minutes late to work because I pressed a button that snoozed the alarm that didn't used to snooze! UGH! BRING BACK MY VOLUME SILENCE BUTTONS!
    10-27-09 10:05 AM
    LMAO!

I'm not being a ***** but if u know they always change y didn't u test it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 10:49 AM
    I'm trying to figure out why your blaming your phone for you being late to work ? Get up when the alarm goes off.

10-27-09 11:06 AM
    Old school alarm clock > Storm alarm clock
    Storm alarm clock > you

10-27-09 11:42 AM
    Snooze means it will ring again after some time interval. You probably mean dismiss.

10-27-09 11:47 AM
    Rofl!

10-27-09 11:49 AM
    CX or some other mod should close this down... it has little to no value as a post!
    10-27-09 11:53 AM
    I'm trying to figure out why your blaming your phone for you being late to work ? Get up when the alarm goes off.

Oh, I suppose you're so perfect you shoot out of bed at 5 in the morning if the alarm goes off? LOL! Just kidding. You get into a routine and you're used to pressing the same buttons half asleep. Then it changes and you get screwed up.
    10-29-09 11:50 AM
    CX or some other mod should close this down... it has little to no value as a post!

No need to be an *** about it. It was a legitimate question about a bug in the new 5.0 software. A bug that affects peoples life. So back off dude. In fact, now it won't even play the selected tone when the alarm goes off. Instead of the BB_ antelope it plays something completely different. Stop being a hater. If you don't like the post go somewhere else. Frankly, people like you are the reason this country is going to heck in a hand basket. You think that you can just anonymously rip on anyone for anything if you don't like. You probably blog all over political websites too, telling the other side what a bunch of idiots they are...in complicit anonymity.
    Last edited by frostypauly; 10-29-09 at 12:06 PM.
    10-29-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD