Ive tried downloading it and cant been on the site and I cant even download DM again and still cant Im running .106 hybrid. Please help Im going crazy I feel like I tried it all!!!!Please help!!!
    02-24-09 04:22 PM
    I don't know how to answer your question since I don't run a leaked OS, but I believe I speak for everyone when I say: ease up on the CAPS LOCK, buddy!

More information might help: you say you tried downloading OTA and using DM- why did both fail? Did you get an error message? Did the program simply never appear on your phone after downloading it?
    02-24-09 04:26 PM
    I don't know how to answer your question since I don't run a leaked OS, but I believe I speak for everyone when I say: ease up on the CAPS LOCK, buddy!

More information might help: you say you tried downloading OTA and using DM- why did both fail? Did you get an error message? Did the program simply never appear on your phone after downloading it?
    sorry bud i didnt even know caps lock was on..well i read around and see people have the same problem but dont have an answer..does anyone know or are they just going to ignore my first post and let me suffer?lol...i dont know why both failed..ota failed because i need an older version of DM and on DM its simply not there?
    02-24-09 04:37 PM
    how about just do a wipe, forget the hybrid, and update to new .109/leak that was posted up last nite?
    02-24-09 04:49 PM
    Let's take a deep breath and start over. You're asking questions equivalent to "my car won't start....why?" or "my computer isn't working...what's wrong with it?" Details, details my friend.

--I tried downloading it and I can't: are you talking about the beta/hybrid OS, DM, Messenger or all three? Do you mean the links are not working, the download stops midway, or what? Do you get any error messages?

--OTA failed: Again, do you mean the beta or hybrid OS, DM or Messenger? Do you get any error messages?

I'd like to provide links to possible solutions but I can't tell what you're problem is.
    Last edited by crackberryfan; 02-24-09 at 05:00 PM.
    02-24-09 04:56 PM
    how about just do a wipe, forget the hybrid, and update to new .109/leak that was posted up last nite?

hmm...that sounds good but how sure are you that it will fix my problem???kinda scareed here lol
    02-24-09 04:56 PM
    Let's take a deep breath and start over. You're asking questions equivalent to "my car won't start....why?" or "my computer isn't working...what's wrong with it?" Details, details my friend.

--I tried downloading it and I can't: are you talking about the beta/hybrid OS, DM, Messenger or all three? Do you mean the links are not working, the download stops midway, or what? Do you get any error messages?

--OTA failed: Again, do you mean the beta or hybrid OS, DM or Messenger? Do you get any error messages?

I'd like to provide links to possible solutions but I can't tell what you're problem is.
    CBFAN...im talking about the messenger for both of your questions..no error messages other than i need an older version of DM ..?
    02-24-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD