okay so my friend has an iphone with 139 apps yeah thats alot all his pages are filled anyway he goes let me see your phone i go okay so we switch phones he is loving mine and im not loving his. I am using it and swiping through the pages and it lagged so bad i go hey dude your phone ugh sucks?!?! he goes no it doesnt i go yeah i have an 8gb ipod touch and it has 100 apps and music and it runs 100000 times faster ( his iphone being 16gb by way). i love how ppl over exaggerate how bad the storm is and how great iphone is. a phone will never be perfect his iphone crashed six times they wont give him new one my phone hasnt crashed at all. he loved the storm i just feel that an iphone doing that making it that much worse of a device and makes the storm that much better just thought id share
    04-14-09 02:44 PM
    hey, you're preaching to the choir here!
    04-14-09 02:46 PM
    Thats a TON of apps though. Whats funny is can you imagine putting 139 apps onto our Storms? If there even is enough space, wow, I bet that would make things interesting...
    04-14-09 02:47 PM
    there is a reason i didn't buy an iphone. i wonder how many people still have the first version of the iphone...
    04-14-09 02:50 PM
    My favorite iPhone product plug/diss is when Carrie asked for a phone (when her wedding got canned in Sex and the City: Movie) and Samantha hands her an iPhone (1G btw). She looks at it and goes.... "OK, I don't know how to use this." and hands it back. lol
    04-14-09 03:31 PM
    My favorite iPhone product plug/diss is when Carrie asked for a phone (when her wedding got canned in Sex and the City: Movie) and Samantha hands her an iPhone (1G btw). She looks at it and goes.... "OK, I don't know how to use this." and hands it back. lol
    I laughed really hard at that, too! Ha ha ha ha! (But I also loved that Carrie's phone was so busted up and held together with duct tape. Ha ha!)
    04-14-09 03:35 PM
    That would be my favorite too! They just started showing it on hbo so I saw it again the other night.
    04-14-09 03:36 PM
    I laughed really hard at that, too! Ha ha ha ha! (But I also loved that Carrie's phone was so busted up and held together with duct tape. Ha ha!)
    lol, obviously someone has higher priorities (shoes) then tech. lol
    04-14-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD