Well, I tried to update to the new facebook and when I finally managed to get it booted back up it starts acting weird.

Firstly it stayed on the vodafone screen till I turned it off and on again then it did the verification thing. Then that message popped up, the uncaught exception like in the topic title. And a few of my icons are gone like my message folders. Tried multiple battery pulls and the same thing keeps happening. Please help me fix it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 05:13 PM
    Ok. Sorry guys. 7th battery pull seems to have sorted it. But if appreciate if anyone could shed some light on what the **** was going on there thatd be great thanks. Phew!

04-24-09 05:32 PM
    I had the same error EVERYTIME i tried to 'search' in my messages and whenever I tried to use my call log (stopped putting new entries in)

Several battery pulls later, still no joy.

Went up to 113 then 122, not seen it since.
    04-24-09 05:55 PM
    Hmmm. Its gone now so I'm not going to do anything drastic. I'm glad I didn't need to change os's because I'm on the official and am waiting patiently for another official. Really wish it would get a move on tho!

04-24-09 06:26 PM
    Hey guys,

I have a Bold and am getting this error when I try to access BBM now. Do you know if you did anything different when the batt pull finally worked?

This is my first bb and I am a noob! Do any help is greatly appreciated.

I have also tried removing from DM and can't find BBM in the list of removable apps.

Thx
    04-24-09 09:12 PM
    Don't think I did anything different. Maybe played around with pulling the battery with the phone on and off. If its just with bbm then maybe ininstall and re install?

04-25-09 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD