My phone used to lock when i put it in the holster, but since downloading .75 it doesn't do this anymore...anyone else having the same issue?

TIA
    12-19-08 11:19 PM
    I'm on .75 still (haven't installed .83 yet) and my phone goes to standby immediately upon entering the holster. After a set period of time of inactivity, it will lock while in the holster. It worked this way on .65 too.

Did you install anything new (other than .75)? Also, when you upgraded, did you remember to set your inactivity timeout?
    12-19-08 11:26 PM
    How do i do that?
    12-20-08 12:21 AM
    How do i do that?
    Do a search for autolock...

It is an app that will lock your phone based on your backlight timeout setting.

Unless you want to do it buxleyp's way, which sounds like he has his BB password protected.
    12-20-08 12:12 PM
    Do a search for autolock...

It is an app that will lock your phone based on your backlight timeout setting.

Unless you want to do it buxleyp's way, which sounds like he has his BB password protected.
    Yup, the way I have it set up I'm using RIM's built-in locking ability, which password protects it.

Go to options -> password -> inactivity timeout (IIRC)

If you just want to lock the buttons/screen without a password, then do as mtoomey79 suggests and install autolock.
    12-20-08 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD