My kids spilled coffee on my phone now my back button brings up camera and its randomly calling people... Can't hang up and have to do a battery pull. Any help would be appreciated. Screen is perfectly fine. I am using it now. BB button works... Back, send, and end buttons messed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 05:45 PM
    My .02.... Pull the battery and put the phone in a bag of dry, uncooked rice. (Rice will help draw out moisture). Leave it in the rice for a day or so. Put battery back in, say a prayer and power up.
    01-08-11 06:28 PM
    Either rice or silica gel packets will draw out any moisture. Only thing is not guaranteed to work, cause the coffee could have dried and have stuck itself to some of the circuitry.

Or you can take the phone apart and use rubbing alcohol to clean the main board and then let it dry for a day and then reassemble and try it then
    01-08-11 06:33 PM
    I dropped my Storm 2 in a mug of coffee on Christmas day did all of the things mentioned above and after a couple of days to my amazement I was up and running again. The only thing I had to do was adjust the torque screws because the screen was a bit unresponsive so all is not lost. Good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 02:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD