hey bonehead, how do u get the phone to announce who's calling? my voyager and vx8700 could do this but I can't find the setting on the storm
    I would like to know this as well... No one seems to know if this is possible
    12-10-08 12:37 AM
    have been searching but could not find anything. Is the a fm transmitter that will allow me to play music i have saved on the storm through my car stereo, similar to what is used for the ipod? this is the only thing so far i have not found that i miss from getting rid of my iphone
    You should replace your car stereo with one that has Stereo Bluetooth. It is SO worth it. The audio quality through Stereo BT is AMAZING on the Storm.
    12-10-08 01:50 AM
    ive got an alpine ida-x001 headunit with bluetooth.....i can stream any music from my phone through my car stereo....along with flycast!
    Good to know this as I have an IDA-X100, just haven't fooled around with it and the Storm yet.
    12-10-08 11:06 AM
    I have an axillary input on my stereo that I use for my iPod. I hooked up my Storm the same way and it worked great.

Monday night I showed up early for a rehearsal, so to kill some time I watch Dark Knight with the audio streamed through the car stereo. WOW!! It was pretty incredible.
    12-10-08 11:23 AM
    I have the Sony MEX-BT2500 and have my Storm linked to it via bluetooth. It works beautifully with no issues so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 11:50 AM
    i got the t 50 somthing... its great... all i need now is a application that would let me listin to streeming music from my peeps webstie in trinidad anyone know of one?
    12-10-08 12:08 PM
    I have an axillary input on my stereo that I use for my iPod. I hooked up my Storm the same way and it worked great.

Monday night I showed up early for a rehearsal, so to kill some time I watch Dark Knight with the audio streamed through the car stereo. WOW!! It was pretty incredible.
    I showed up early for something yesterday evening and watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon) through my car stereo!
    12-10-08 12:30 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD