Is there a setting to enable listining to my music through my bluetooth ear piece, like I can do on my Curve? And also, can your redirect the audio from movies to the bluetooth?

Thanks in advance.
    06-30-09 05:53 AM
    You would need a headset with the proper Bluetooth profile. I use Plantronics850 and it works flawlessly. My Jawbone Prime rarely works properly for audio/video playback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 08:06 AM
    You would need a headset with the proper Bluetooth profile. I use Plantronics850 and it works flawlessly. My Jawbone Prime rarely works properly for audio/video playback.

Would that be the Plantronics 855? I can't find any 850
    06-30-09 11:53 AM
    Does anyone know if the motorola s9 works as well? I'm looking to get that one for jogging and working out since it is around the back for sturdiness.

06-30-09 12:10 PM
    Doesn't it need the A/V Remote profile or something like that? I honestly can't think of using anything but a stereo bluetooth headset which has that profile. I have some Plantronics ones and I love them!
    06-30-09 12:14 PM
    Does anyone know if the motorola s9 works as well?
    I have a S9 ( not the HD version ) and it is working fine .. with ONE problem
    While inside, no problem at all. Bt when outside, you have to carry your phone or in your back ( attached to belt ) or somewhere on your upper body.
    Failing to do so will give you a choppy audio. * There is a note coming with the headset stating the same thing *
    see https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=WMBJ9091

See also

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/rev...9500-a-201874/
    Last edited by Briard; 06-30-09 at 02:18 PM.
    06-30-09 02:14 PM
    Hi there i can confirm that the HTC BT headset does not work as it keeps cutting out,why don't BLACKBERRY offer any BT headphones?
    Last edited by rogmar; 07-01-09 at 05:17 AM.
    06-30-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD