I'm having trouble with video playback on my Storm. I put movies on that I have used and have worked before, and now will not. When I play movie it gets the green loading alert in corner then starts to play the audio only with no video. I am on .419 shrunk, is it possible it removed something to play video. My recorded movie from camera do playback. I am at a loss here and any help would be appreciated. TIA !
    01-25-10 07:44 PM
    I'm having exactly the same problem. My Storm used to play .avi files, but since I upgraded to .419(shrunk) it will only give me audio. Video recorded by my phone plays just fine as do .mp4 files. Any help?
    01-26-10 10:14 AM
    I'm having exactly the same problem. My Storm used to play .avi files, but since I upgraded to .419(shrunk) it will only give me audio. Video recorded by my phone plays just fine as do .mp4 files. Any help?
    Same movies play fine on
    Gf's storm running .328 so I'm thinking its .419 just wish I had a definitive answer of reason.
    01-26-10 12:42 PM
    Ok so its just not me!!!! I just spent 2 hours on the phone with Bell teck support and still the same problem. If anyone has a soulution please let me know Via my pin number
    01-26-10 01:14 PM
    okay cool now I don't feel stupid I came here to check if anyone else was having this problem. Awesome.
    01-27-10 01:21 AM
    Gonna try the new hybrid today. Hopefully it fixes it. I don't wanna go to .328, but I do like movies! Ill let you know
    01-27-10 06:19 AM
    Great Mr One 2! If it does work, can you post the link to the hybrid's dl page? Thanks
    01-27-10 09:52 AM
    The hybrid is not showing video either. Though it seems kinda cool. I booted up with more memory. Gotta play around and see if its really okay. Sorry!
    01-27-10 10:45 AM
    Well I have found a solution, sort of? I dl seabyrd BB video converter and converted two movies so far and they work fine. They actually shrank down from 700 mb to 250. They still look fine. The program isn't to user friendly but a few minutes and you can figure it out. Also takes about 15 min to convert, but at least I can watch my movies again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 01:53 PM
    Hmmm, definitely something to consider. Thanks for all the sleuthing! I'm working from a Mac, so I hope seabyrd is available for me...definitely like smaller file size! Keep me posted if you discover anything else, and I'll do the same. I may try reinstalling .491, but not shrink it....??
    01-27-10 05:53 PM
    Hmmm, definitely something to consider. Thanks for all the sleuthing! I'm working from a Mac, so I hope seabyrd is available for me...definitely like smaller file size! Keep me posted if you discover anything else, and I'll do the same. I may try reinstalling .491, but not shrink it....??
    Yeah, I'm quite suprised that no one has a fix for this. There are a lot of people on this site that are very technical,and usually a quick forum search has some answers. Hopefully someone will see the OP and know what the problem is. Good luck to you !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-10 07:08 PM
    hi,
    i have 9700 when i upgrade this device to 6.0 only audio is coming video is not display.
    so how to resolve this?
    12-15-11 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD