My PC which had Vista is starting to act up and I'm think of going to a Mac.

I would like to transfer my contacts over to the Mac. But doe's the Mac Address Book App has a field for Blackberry pin?
    01-14-09 01:08 PM
    It's a pain to connect a blackberry with a Mac. My suggestion is to use Google Sync in conjonction with gmail. That way you never lose contacts no matter which OS you are running.
    01-14-09 01:11 PM
    to answer your question, yes. "address book" has a field for pins when you sync your blackberry.
    01-14-09 01:17 PM
    AOL/AIM also has a sync application that syncs your calendar and contacts.
    01-14-09 01:24 PM
    My PC which had Vista is starting to act up and I'm think of going to a Mac.

I would like to transfer my contacts over to the Mac. But doe's the Mac Address Book App has a field for Blackberry pin?
    It uses one of the phone number fields as a PIN.
    01-14-09 01:34 PM
    It's really easy if you're willing to spend a few dollars on markspace's missing sync application. I used it with my old palm treo, my old blackberry curve, and now my blackberry storm. It's worth the money, but you'll still need a PC if you're planning on upgrading your blackberry software or installing new apps.
    01-14-09 01:55 PM
    Basically trial and error?
    01-14-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD