I have a storm and when I mms pictures they come upside down! I have had the phone replaced and tested it before I reloaded my apps and it still does it! Anyone have any suggestions?
    02-17-10 11:28 AM
    I have a storm and when I mms pictures they come upside down! I have had the phone replaced and tested it before I reloaded my apps and it still does it! Anyone have any suggestions?
    Mine does this too... Would love to figure out how to fix this... Thanks for posting this...
    02-17-10 11:30 AM
    How are you holding the Storm when you take pics? If you're holding it with the bottom button on the left, that's your problem. They need to be on the right. The right convenience key is also the shutter button, which needs to be on the top and actuated via your right index finger, like a normal camera.

Translation: You're doing it wrong.
    02-17-10 11:32 AM
    Sometimes when I take a picture holding the phone Horizontally and then turn the phone vertically it will flip the picture upside down. Is that what is happemenig with yours?
    02-17-10 11:58 AM
    How are you holding the Storm when you take pics? If you're holding it with the bottom button on the left, that's your problem. They need to be on the right. The right convenience key is also the shutter button, which needs to be on the top and actuated via your right index finger, like a normal camera.

Translation: You're doing it wrong.
    Thanks.. Your instructions worked... I was holding it the right way, I guess what I was doing wrong was using the camara button on the screen instead of the right convenience key as the shutter button...

Thanks again...
    02-17-10 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD