Ive been trying to change my photos from the device memory to the 8 gb stick memory that it came with. Ive been trying to upload the pics from my phone to my comp, and nothing works. Its getting so annoying to deal with.

Can somone please tell me how to send the pics to the memory card or to my comp. I have the media manager installed and emailing them to myself is not an option.
    09-12-09 07:50 PM
    when you plug your phone into the computer an (E drive menu should pop up
    click open folder to view files
    hit blackberry
    then pictures
    drag and drop them to your pictures folder on your computer and your good to go
    you can then use desktop manager to place them onto your sd card if you like
    little time consuming but easy option hope it helps
    09-12-09 08:36 PM
    another option is to use a micro SD adapter and upload them directly from the memory card (I can't always find my USB cable). that's how I do it
    09-12-09 08:42 PM
    Sounds like to me the pictures are on your device drive on your phone. You can click start my computer and and find your 2 drives for your storm. Look for your picture folder. Good Luck on getting your pictures off your phone.
    09-12-09 08:45 PM
    Yea have you tried yet the memory adaptor that should work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 08:46 PM
    Thats the problem I need them on the mem card to put on my comp. Their on the phones memory but when I go to upload them or move them they dont move or arent there when I connect via USB.
    09-12-09 09:39 PM
    You can use Rixio Media Manager to take them off.
    09-12-09 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD