I have received several funny picture messages from friends but when I forward them to other people they cant see the pictures. All they see is a blank screen. Can anybody help me please
    04-24-09 12:06 AM
    I have received several funny picture messages from friends but when I forward them to other people they cant see the pictures. All they see is a blank screen. Can anybody help me please
    If you do a search on here you should get an answer. What OS are you using. I know that when I was on .109 and .113 I had the same issue but since the update to .132 my MMS messages works perfect. I know there are some other fixes but you will have to do a search to find the fix.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    04-24-09 12:11 AM
    Im Still Very New To Blackberrys So Im Not Sure How To Use Everything. My Buddy Did An Upgrade From Crackberry For Me But Im Not Sure Which One It Is. I Dont Even Know How To Do An Upgrade. Thanks For Replying So Fast
    04-24-09 12:37 AM
    How Do I Upgrade To 4.7.0.132.? In Still On .113
    04-24-09 12:56 AM
    go into the OS forums and read, read read. if you still need help i'll give you my pin and i'll walk ya through whatever you need, k n00b?
    04-24-09 01:28 AM
    Thanks.... That Looks Like A Huge Help. I Need All The Help I Can Get. Im Still New To All This Stuff
    04-24-09 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD