I am having trouble with my screen, in particular the bottom middle (Space button) while on Portrait mode. I've tried pretty much every tip out there but this one appears to be the most logical one.

However, none have worked for me. I tried the tape (2,3 and even 4 briefly) without moving the screws but there was no big change. I then tried loosening the screws a bit and the tape but still no change. Then I tightened the screws the whole way to use with the tape but when I do this, most of the screen is un-clickable.

Does anyone have any tips? Maybe I'm missing something.
    04-22-09 05:47 PM
    Really interesting pics! I haven't seen a post like this yet
    04-22-09 05:49 PM
    awosome.. I did it and it's clicking just like a mouse... Thanks a lot!
    04-22-09 07:09 PM
    Resurrection....

I've been seeing a lot of posts again about screen click so I am bumping this up again in case it can help someone.
    so glad you did! this has been the best fix so far for the click issue w/ my storm.

excellent write-up, too. thanks for the taking the time...and checking back in!
    Last edited by DobieG; 04-24-09 at 08:09 PM.
    04-22-09 07:55 PM
    so glad you did! this has been the best fix so far for the click issue w/ my storm.

excellent right up, too. thanks for the taking the time...and checking back in!
    Some say this works even better. http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/cl...-style-184518/
    04-22-09 10:45 PM
    i actually saw this post a few days ago. i liked your write-up, too! i scoured the house find anything similar to the "dots" and the only thing that came close were my sticky address labels. haha.

it just so happened that I had electrical tape so i went with this idea.
    04-24-09 08:11 PM
    very intersting
    04-24-09 08:19 PM
    great info, thanks!
    04-25-09 11:28 AM
    My BB storm is not working properly, the screen move if I turn it, the bottoms of send, menu, back, camera, etc work correctly, it sounds click, the blue light move if I select some icon, but when I do click, nothing happens, I cant select anything, I cant go on any of my aplications, nothing....
    I tried putting the paper behaind the battery, also above of the SIM Card but I cant fix it.
    Please if you know how can I fix this problem, help me, I�ll be very thankful
    02-16-10 07:41 PM
    Wow! I shall try this and see how it goes for me.. Thanks for such detailed post.
    04-13-11 03:15 PM
    where can i buy these rubber silicone bumpers in the four corners? that are shown in the first pic. Thanks
    10-31-11 04:36 PM
111 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD