Evening all,

I've got a load of photos on my BB on the memory card all in different albums, is there any way of setting a password on a particular album or even onto the screen as you select photos in the first place? Had this option on a phone a couple of years ago and was quite a good feature

Thanks
    11-03-09 03:24 PM
    you can open your media app 1st screen> menu key exclude files and select the files you dont want to come up when the media player opens, when you want to view them just uncheck exclude files and they are back....
    11-03-09 03:47 PM
    I've been mostly happy using Advance Device Locks. Not thrilled that you have to click the OK on screen after the password is entered. The app will let you put passwords on various areas in your BB, your choice which, and will be same password as you use to unlock your phone. Good for locking up things we would just rather not share when someone borrows cell for a minute to make a call, etc. There are probably other apps as well but this one does do what it says it is suppose to.
    11-03-09 03:58 PM
    Best app to get is pattern lock and I guarantee every one in this site will agree. You can select anything you have on your phone to lock.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD