This is not the best phone on the market in its current condition....Some have had no problems, some have had many problems. Some of the problems may be user error but most everyone agrees that the phone has bugs...most people seem to be willing to live with the bugs and keep the phone as is. For me, I'm not so sure. I usually expect things to work properly when I pay for them and not have to settle for a product that as of right now is half baked. I love the verizon service and have been with them for years but why should any of us have to settle for something that isn't 100%. I too am holding out hope that the updates will address many of the problems with the phone. If not, back to my curve for me.
    See you say it is'nt and I say it is, people read both post and they can come to the conclusion that I am correct or you are, I never told them how to think. Just said "that this is the best phone on the market" even with its small problems. I have had many phones like the iphone 3g that could not hold a call to save it's life unless 3g was disabled and what about its 3 hour wonder battery, you use it for 3 hours and wonder were the battery went.
    Oh, yeah what about the voyager, wonderful keyboard, but the touch screen just plain sucked, how long has it been out and lg still dose not have it working great.

So, yes I still say this is the best phone on the market.
    Last edited by Goldengriff; 11-27-08 at 11:58 PM.
    11-27-08 11:55 PM
    i think the main issue with this phone is the build quality. anything else is pretty much software issues. but the build quality is far from what i normally expect from rim.
    11-28-08 01:27 AM
    i think the main issue with this phone is the build quality. anything else is pretty much software issues. but the build quality is far from what i normally expect from rim.
    Build quality? This thing is like a brick. I just wish it worked better.
    11-28-08 02:33 AM
    In total agreement!!!!!!! Check out berryreview.com about the new Flip. While the blogger likes the phone, he indicates the keyboard is "cheap".

RIM's quality as of late has been going down. Add to that the fact that production will probably move to Mexico in mass within the next few years and you can see where things are going here.
    11-28-08 05:03 PM
    You're accusing someone of purposely throwing a review. Not good. Please be careful in the future.
    lol, you sound like you're going to sue someone for slander over a forum post.
    11-28-08 05:06 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD