It has happened twice, my phone will dial off of my contact list. It would be the last person I called off of my contacts or the first person on my list. Further, I lock my phone with the lock button on top and most of the time when I take it out of the holder it is unlocked.

Now that I have you here, I also have a huge memory leak. I am running .122 and don't have any apps open. I have 7 things running when I press the BB button and I cant close those ie. browser, phone and such. Any clue as to why.

Thanks for your help.
    04-20-09 07:56 PM
    1. Options > password > lock handheld upon holstering > yes.

2. I have browser, home, messages, phone. Do u always use menu > close/exit? Otherwise don't know what 2 say.
    04-20-09 08:58 PM
    Now that I have you here, I also have a huge memory leak. I am running .122 and don't have any apps open. I have 7 things running when I press the BB button and I cant close those ie. browser, phone and such. Any clue as to why.
    There are a number of apps that will always be running, including those you list above. Depending what you've downloaded, you may have a few more than others.

What are you seeing that makes you think you have a memory leak? I'm not implying you don't, just looking for details so that someone might be able to give some assistance.
    04-20-09 09:01 PM
    My phone was not set to lock in holster, so that is set and I will see if that helps.

As for programs running (shown when BB button pushed).....
    Phone, Browser, Home Screen, BBM, Talklock and Messages.

It will not let me close any of those.

As for memory leak, I will start the day at about 40. Four hours later I am in the teens.

Thanks for your help so far.
    Last edited by Vegas Gamblers; 04-20-09 at 09:26 PM.
    04-20-09 09:24 PM
    I don't think it's possible to close messages, messenger, home screen, phone, or browser.

Talklock probably just runs constantly in the background. Might not be able to stop it without uninstalling. I have a program that runs that way too...
    04-20-09 09:37 PM

As for memory leak, I will start the day at about 40. Four hours later I am in the teens.
    I noticed huge memory drops the day I started using the iVista theme. Except I started at about 24 after a battery pull and would drop into the single digits in only a few hours. As soon as I quit using that theme (although I did not delete it), the problem went away. Now I'll be at about 24 in the morning and be just under 20 when I go to bed.

Do you happen to be using a theme? Not that other apps might not have issues as well...
    04-20-09 09:40 PM
    I am not running any themes.

Also, my phone still unlocks while in the holster.

Thanks for the answers and help so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD