Has this happened to anyone else? My wife called me and was pissed! Apparently my Storm called her 9 times consecutively, and each time of course no one would talk to her, since my phone was sitting on a table all by itself. I was unaware of its activity. I thought she must be kidding! I checked my phone's call log and there was no record of any outgoing calls. Yet she swore that she had received a bunch of calls consecutively.
    I called Verizon and they confirmed that her phone had just received 9 calls from my phone, and that my phone had sent the 9 calls. They had no explanation how my phone could do this, nor how it could call without a call log record! He recommended a battery pull.
    Bizarre behavior - not to mention that it can rack up the minutes used if you don't figure out that it's happening.
    01-21-09 12:05 PM
    Has this happened to anyone else? My wife called me and was pissed! Apparently my Storm called her 9 times consecutively, and each time of course no one would talk to her, since my phone was sitting on a table all by itself. I was unaware of its activity. I thought she must be kidding! I checked my phone's call log and there was no record of any outgoing calls. Yet she swore that she had received a bunch of calls consecutively.
    I called Verizon and they confirmed that her phone had just received 9 calls from my phone, and that my phone had sent the 9 calls. They had no explanation how my phone could do this, nor how it could call without a call log record! He recommended a battery pull.
    Bizarre behavior - not to mention that it can rack up the minutes used if you don't figure out that it's happening.
    Are you using a bluetooth headset? I had one in my pocket one time and it kept dialing the last person I called a couple of times before I figured out what was going on. I'm not sure if all BT devices do that but...
    01-21-09 12:13 PM
    Even if he had a bluetooth headset it should still show in the call log.
    01-21-09 12:22 PM
    Are you sure that your phone did not log the calls? In the options you can set the call log to hide outgoing calls so make sure that feature is turned off ...also, sometimes multiple calls to the same person are grouped into a single recipient listing and you have to click on the listing to see all the calls sent to the recipient.
    01-21-09 12:24 PM
    Even if he had a bluetooth headset it should still show in the call log.
    Yes, that's true...
    01-21-09 12:24 PM
    My phone normally shows outgoing calls. Bluetooth was sitting on the table next to the phone - I don't think it was a factor although I hadn't considered it. The Tech thought it was a software bug or something like that and just recommended the battery pull. I figured same since the calls should have been logged as all my outgoing calls normally log.
    01-21-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD