i have had my phantomSkinz for about a month and a half now. the skin is turning very dull is there something that i can use to bring back some of the shine.
    02-20-09 09:59 AM
    I've had mine on since December, (about 2 months ), but it still looks fine. Really can't even tell it's skinned! Still very happy with it.

If mine gets bad I would probrably remove it and replace.
    02-20-09 10:28 AM
    i have had my phantomSkinz for about a month and a half now. the skin is turning very dull is there something that i can use to bring back some of the shine.
    Don't see how that would happen, do you clean it off with a microfiber cloth?

If it doesn't go away, PhantomSkinz should send you a replacement if you just let them know what happened. Their customer service is pretty awesome.
    02-20-09 11:10 AM
    Try cleaning it with maybe a damp towel or something. Its probably just dirty. I dont see how something like this would get "dull".

But if it is dull or something then I'm sure you can send it in as part of the lifetime warranty.

Maybe send Phantom Skinz Guru a PM
    02-20-09 08:33 PM
    with these different skins like ghost armor, phantomskinz, and others...if you take them off, does it leave a residue on your phone? i'm thinking of getting one of them and just wanted to know.... thanks!
    02-20-09 10:09 PM
    divin,

Hi there. This is certainly an interesting observation. I, as well as the other CB's would like to know how you carry, treat and clean your phone. The only time that we have seen our film go "dull" is after it has been exposed to aggressive solvents like Acetone (finger nail polish remover) as an example. Please let me know so that I can help you here.

Guru
    02-23-09 12:29 PM
    Take it off and throw a BSE skin on it, it'll probably do better
    02-23-09 12:30 PM
    with these different skins like ghost armor, phantomskinz, and others...if you take them off, does it leave a residue on your phone? i'm thinking of getting one of them and just wanted to know.... thanks!
    Oops, didn't see this before I posted. The answer is no. Checkout the link in my signature for pics of me applying my BSE and then taking it off (Curve not Storm).
    02-23-09 12:31 PM
    Hi storm,

PhantomSkinz does not leave a sticky residue behind after removal. In some instances dust might collect on the edges which you can easily remove with a 50/50 Isopropyl Alcohol and water mixture. Just get a soft cloth damp with the solution and lightly wipe your phone.

As far as "the other guys", they can defend themselves. ;-)

Guru
    02-23-09 12:36 PM
    ghost armor doesn't leave behind any sticky residue either.
    02-23-09 07:03 PM
  11. Ghost Armor Customer Service's Avatar
    Ghost Armor does not leave any residue behind. Here is a video we created illustrating this
    02-24-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD