I have the Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth Car Cit installed in my truck and I cannot get the Storm Hotlist phone book to sync with it. The Hands-free phone stuff works fine. I did have my BB Curve hotlist phone book working with it before I got the storm. I have tried every combination of security and Bluetooth settings I can think of and nothing. The Parrot just sits there and the sync symbol spins with no contacts being transferred even after an hour drive. I could not sync my entire phone book even with the BB Curve because I have 6200 contacts, but the hotlist only is fine with me.
    12-21-08 07:23 AM
    I love my Parrot, and will soon be getting a storm. In general I use the phone to dial and control calls anyway, as the parrot interface is a bit cluncky
    12-21-08 07:26 AM
    I want the hotlist to sync mainly for the caller ID function to work.
    12-21-08 07:32 AM
    Bump, anyone have any ideas if this is a setting in need to change in the Storm. Of if the Storm is not compatible like the Curve was?
    12-24-08 08:37 AM
    Bump, anyone have any ideas if this is a setting in need to change in the Storm. Of if the Storm is not compatible like the Curve was?
    How did you get yours to even connect? I can't get it to work
    01-01-09 05:11 PM
    I had trouble syncing my storm with my parrot. I just emailed parrot support and they were more than helpful. Usually answered my emails within an hour (during business hours of course) and were very thorough. The guy helping me actually had a storm and was going through the process of troubleshooting with the exact equipment and software for both the parrot and storm. It was the best customer service I have recieved via the internet and was very pleased. Just go to their site and go to support.

Hope this helps
    01-01-09 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD