I have an 04 BMW 545 with integrated blue tooth. I have had several other phones that pair up with my car and transfer my contacts to the car system so I an use the hands free voice dialing.

My Storm did pair up with my car, but the contacts names transferred over as the actual phone numbers. So, no name just phone numbers for the names and phone numbers for the phone numbers. I can't use the voice dialing the way it is now.

I have talked to BMW and they have no idea what to do.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    02-19-09 08:58 AM
    I am having the same problems with a new Infiniti and I cant wait for a fix....
    02-19-09 09:02 AM
    Do you have any idea if this kind of fix is on the radar for the Balckberry Storm? I know the car mfr's are not gong to fix it.
    02-19-09 09:38 AM
    Wish I could help, Ihad no problems 'pairing' my storm to my 2007 Acura MDX. It did take me a little longer then it had with previous phone,but I am a newbie to the storm.Someone should know how to do it.
    02-19-09 10:14 AM
    I have on 05 530 and have no problems pairing with mine or getting the contact names to show. You might want to check with your nearest BMW dealer and see if they have any software updates they could perform.
    02-19-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD