Ok, I have an issue, I just canceled my At&t service because I was paying almost 480 for 3 lines of service on the iphone/blackberry x2 plan. I could no longer afford the plan so I had it canceled. Now I have PagePlus which I hear is better than cricket and it seems to be working great except I can't configure it to receive my emails or log onto the internet and I need to be able to access my messengers. I feel incomplete with the Blackberry Storm without the ability to check my emails or get on the internet or use it's applications that require the internet. Can anyone offer any advice? FYI - I have contacted PagePlus customer service and they didn't have any clue to setting up the service. I'm clueless even after doing a Bing and Google search.
    09-24-09 10:58 AM
    search the forums. I recall seeing a couple of posts about using pageplus
    09-24-09 11:26 AM
    i am thinking about going Storm/PagePlus also. i was just reading in the forum on how to setup internet, etc with AT&T/T-Mobile on the Storm. Google for blackberry storm at&t and you will find it. the key is getting something called the service books for the network you want to use it on.
    10-09-09 04:29 PM
    I do pageplus and curve 8330. the thing is that verizon shuts down the blackberry server for your phone, so you won't be able to do push email or BB messenger after the first month or so, BUT you will be able to use the internet and BB apps that use the internet. Your phone just needs to find a socket. Pageplus will tell you that they don't support BBerries (they don't make promises)-- they'll say that if your internet doesn't work, you're screwed-- but if you download opera mini, it will find a socket and you'll be using the internet.. apps like google sync and gmail will work.
    03-24-10 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD