My son gave me a storm 9530 to play with and I had it activated on the page plus system. I called them and ask about any local dealers there arent any so I signed up for one and got accepted so if any one needs a storm activated so they can use the cdma side of the phone drop me a line
    09-05-09 07:03 PM
    My son gave me a storm 9530 to play with and I had it activated on the page plus system. I called them and ask about any local dealers there arent any so I signed up for one and got accepted so if any one needs a storm activated so they can use the cdma side of the phone drop me a line
    Can you enlighten me as to what is Page Plus? Also, the 9530 is a CDMA device.
    09-05-09 07:11 PM
    page plus is a prepaid cell company out of ohio
    09-05-09 08:27 PM
    pagepluscellular.com here is a link to them. My son gave me his phone he went off contract and I thought It would be cool to have a mult company phone so when I put my att sim card in I can use att or page plus pp runs on the verizon network
    09-05-09 08:44 PM
    @ bldevine: Did you need to do anything to the device to get it working on page plus?
    09-21-09 03:14 PM
    does all the apps work on page plus for blackberry storm and is the 20gb data for mms or just internet ?
    09-21-09 03:33 PM
    We have some corner stores that be selling page plus and was thinking about going to them. big red and their bb prices are killing me even with the 20% discounts. It kills me how big red keeps their prices up and everyone else coming down and or riding off their networks selling their services for a cheaper rate like page plus and cricket
    11-02-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD