I've recently noticed that my Blackberry Storm is not syncing all of my Calender appointments with outlook. It seems that appointments entered into my Storm are not moving over to outlook. I'm not on enterprise and I'm using BlackBerry desktop manager to do the sync. If anyone has ideas regarding how I can fix this problem I would be very much appreciated. Oh and I don't have this issue with my contacts.
    10-10-09 09:13 AM
    I just went thru this. Open calendar, select options, do you see more than 1 calendar?. If so, which calendar is syncing correctly?
    10-10-09 10:28 AM
    When you open sync, look at options and be sure you have the options set to sync both from outlook to the phone and the phone to outlook.
    10-10-09 02:20 PM
    I have done all this and I am still not able to sync my calendar to Outlook. Tasks and Memos sync, but not calendar?
    10-29-09 10:58 PM
    Under Calendar/Options do you have 1 calendar or 2 showing? Have you upgraded your OS recently? Do you do a 1 way or 2 way sync to your pc?
    10-29-09 11:03 PM
    I am also having the same issues. I have gone into DM and looked at my sync settings. I have it to communicate two ways and Outlook is selected as my source. Is there some setting in Outlook that needs to be adjusted?
    wmscotmc mentioned to go to calendar/options...are you talking about the DM or Outlook settings?

I have just upgraded to the official 5.0.0.328
    Good discussion!
    Last edited by willsc; 10-30-09 at 11:38 AM.
    10-30-09 11:30 AM
    Found the solution on another posting...here is the link to fix Mass Storage on the new 5.0 update. this should solve by the other posts I saw....I am doing it now.

View Document
    10-30-09 11:47 AM
    That fix doesn't work....damn!
    10-30-09 11:57 AM
    I am also having the same issues. I have gone into DM and looked at my sync settings. I have it to communicate two ways and Outlook is selected as my source. Is there some setting in Outlook that needs to be adjusted?
    wmscotmc mentioned to go to calendar/options...are you talking about the DM or Outlook settings?

I have just upgraded to the official 5.0.0.328
    Good discussion!
    I was talking about the setting on the Storm calendar. Open up the calendar (on the phone), go to options, and verify that you only see 1 calendar listed. I had this problem on my phone, and mine showed my email address as a calendar, and a 'default device' calendar on the Storm. My contacts, tasks, and memos sync'd correctly but I had to resolve this before my calendar would sync to Outlook. It took me days after my last OS upgrade to get this fixed and finally working.
    10-30-09 12:07 PM
    I have my email from gmail and work on there, but no entries. The default Storm on has all of the entries.

How do I get them to sync then?
    10-30-09 01:20 PM
    I have my email from gmail and work on there, but no entries. The default Storm on has all of the entries.

How do I get them to sync then?
    willsc, Im not sure what you mean by "The default Storm on has all of the entries.". Are you saying that you have 2 calendars under Options on the Storm, and that your gmail acct is your calendar default which contains all of your calendar appts on the Storm?
    10-30-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD