What's Crackberry Nation.

I purchased a cheap battery with 1600mah from a Hong Kong dealer on EBay. Battery life is pretty good. I am also running Oneofakind's V8 on my Storm. Which is an excellent hybrid. When I start my phone in the morning around 7 am, all is fine. My memory is at least at 40mb all morning. The past 2 days after running the phone for 6-8 hours, it starts to bug out. I get numerous spinning clocks going from apps to main screen. Yesterday, I had to reboot 2-3xs. Then after rebooting I have almost no battery life left. Has this happened to anyone and do you think it is the OS or the cheap battery. I will be switching to my original battery tonight.
    06-18-09 10:11 PM
    More then likely the hybrid and or java script lockup in browser not closed out on exit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 10:13 PM
    JRSCCivic98,

Are you saying that I should make sure I close my apps before moving to the next one or delete the hybrid and just load the VZW version of 148? What are you running in your storm?
    06-18-09 11:39 PM
    Make sure to put in a fresh pair of AA batteries.
    06-19-09 12:56 AM
    Must be duracell though no cheap ****.
    06-19-09 01:05 AM
    This is the 3rd post in a row I've read of yours that is just hysterical. Kudos to you for your sarcasm
    06-19-09 01:07 AM
    JRSCCivic98,

Are you saying that I should make sure I close my apps before moving to the next one or delete the hybrid and just load the VZW version of 148? What are you running in your storm?
    That..............
    06-19-09 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD