Background:
    I had a LG EnV and some of my contacts were stored with Mobile, Work, and Home numbers as separate entries. Others were stored as one entry with the Mobile, Work, and Home numbers all under that contact. (I know, very disorganized) Because of the former, it's difficult to text/email because I don't know which of the multiple entries under a single name are their Mobile or Home numbers.

Is there a way to easily update/organize contacts on my desktop with a keyboard and then send them to my phone? In doing so, can I send my current contacts that were converted from my LG EnV to my desktop so that I can better organize them?

I don't have MS Outlook at home so that isn't an option.

Please help.
    11-27-08 01:41 PM
    Anybody...?
    11-27-08 02:15 PM
    I used gmail's contact list. First I added a few contacts to gmail with most data fields filled out and then exported the contacts as a .csv file. Then, I copied and pasted my contact data into the correct columns and added any missing data. Uploaded the .csv to gmail and used the free google sync application to sync my gmail contacts to my BB. Good luck - it wasn't that hard.
    11-27-08 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD