Well after playing the game of going back and fourth to the VZ store, I decided to just place the order with the rep I was working with and have them ship it to me.

That was on Wed evening, and to my surprise, the rep told me he sold a storm the same way to a woman on Monday and she had hers by Wed, so its possible to say early next week I may have mine, I am very excited, however I noticed after I got home that night that the ship date went from the 8th to the 12th now...

Anyone know if its possible to check the order status online since I ordered in the store. I tried on the site, but it says the order num is not recognized, am I using the wrong num, or is that online status checker only if you order thru the website, or is it just too early for it to be in the system from when I ordered it?
    11-28-08 09:41 AM
    ya im in the same situation. I ordered one at my local verizon on the afternoon of the 26th and they told me that it would ship by the 8th the latest..however i have read on sevral sites the people were receiving theirs earlier. On your other problem you have to call the verizon 1800 number and give them the order # on your recepit and they will tell you the status.. I called this afternoon and they said it hadnt shipped yet. but heres hoping ill get it soon
    11-28-08 05:29 PM
    I ordered mine Wednesday night as well, just called a few minutes ago to verify, they're still saying it will ship no later than 12/8.
    11-28-08 05:41 PM
    Ordered mine on the 25th from telesales and it was just charged to the credit card, just waiting on an email now.

I had also ordered one on the 24th at Best Buy and they called yesterday and said it was in already, I didnt take it because they wouldn't price match Verizon at $99
    11-29-08 08:10 AM
    ordered mine on the 21st, didnt get processed till the 22nd, now there saying all orders by 12/15/08, i said he** with it and ordered the samsung omnia, it will be here on wed.
    11-29-08 08:15 AM
    I ordered mine on 11-21-08 and got mine the 11-28-08. And at the time they was saying Dec 15. So it will come soon.
    11-29-08 08:18 AM
    Well after playing the game of going back and fourth to the VZ store, I decided to just place the order with the rep I was working with and have them ship it to me.

That was on Wed evening, and to my surprise, the rep told me he sold a storm the same way to a woman on Monday and she had hers by Wed, so its possible to say early next week I may have mine, I am very excited, however I noticed after I got home that night that the ship date went from the 8th to the 12th now...

Anyone know if its possible to check the order status online since I ordered in the store. I tried on the site, but it says the order num is not recognized, am I using the wrong num, or is that online status checker only if you order thru the website, or is it just too early for it to be in the system from when I ordered it?

Nope went through the same thing asked them to provide me some where to get the information and this was the reply i got:

nothing new and in fact they are now saying wont be posted until 12/8 the previous email said by 12/8.

I placed my order on the 23rd

Good afternoon, thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless through our website. My name is Cynthia, and I am happy to assist you with your concerns regarding your order status for your new Blackberry Storm. We appreciate your business and want to ensure you are satisfied with our products and services.

Mr. xxxxx, after review of your account, I show your order was processed on 11/23/08, but is pending shipping. Orders where payment was taken on and after 11/22 will ship no later than 12/08/08. Your order number is 0000xxxxx. Your Fed Ex tracking information will be available no later than 12/08/08. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope the information I have provided was helpful and addressed your concerns. We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to continue as your wireless service provider. Thank you for using Verizon Wireless products and services. Should you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this e-mail.

Sincerely,

Cynthia

Verizon Wireless

Customer Service

I really appreciate the reply, is there anywhere online I can check the status of the of this order bearing in mind this is not an internet order.

once again thank you for your reply.

xxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxx,

My name is Keisha, thank you for your reply. I will be happy to assist you regarding your Blackberry Storm order and how to check the status of the order.

xxxxx, I can appreciate your eagerness to receive this new awesome Blackberry!

As you know the phone will not be shipped until 12/8/08. I will be happy to follow up for your on 12/9/08 since I will be out of the office on 12/8. I can give you a call with your tracking number.

I hope this will be okay!

We appreciate your business! Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless! Please contact us at our website for any of your future needs.

Sincerely,
    Keisha
    Verizon Wireless Customer Service Coordinator
    Last edited by TXBlade; 11-29-08 at 08:38 AM.
    11-29-08 08:34 AM
    So after asking for the order number to verify your status they avoided the question all together?

I ordered early on Wednesday the 25th and received my "processing" e-mail on Thursday. I was told no later than 12/8 for shipping but only time will tell.
    11-29-08 08:53 AM
    So after asking for the order number to verify your status they avoided the question all together?

I ordered early on Wednesday the 25th and received my "processing" e-mail on Thursday. I was told no later than 12/8 for shipping but only time will tell.
    You noticed that
    11-29-08 08:55 AM

The "Check Order Status" on their website is only for online orders. If you ordered thru telesales or a store, you will need to call them to find out the info. I had ordered mine on 11/21. Called them today and the rep gave me a tracking number with Fedex. Keep on them. It does seem that the orders will ship before the 8th or 12th
    11-29-08 09:00 AM
    The "Check Order Status" on their website is only for online orders. If you ordered thru telesales or a store, you will need to call them to find out the info. I had ordered mine on 11/21. Called them today and the rep gave me a tracking number with Fedex. Keep on them. It does seem that the orders will ship before the 8th or 12th
    Did you call your local VZ store, or the VZ care num?

**UPDATE**

I just called them and they said that its been processed and awaiting shipment. I was also told the 8th, and she told me hopefully early this week it will ship

Was hoping for Monday, but oh well.... lol
    Last edited by whyme4000; 11-29-08 at 10:49 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    11-29-08 10:43 AM
    Did you call your local VZ store, or the VZ care num?

**UPDATE**

I just called them and they said that its been processed and awaiting shipment. I was also told the 8th, and she told me hopefully early this week it will ship

Was hoping for Monday, but oh well.... lol
    Sweet deal man i ordered mine wensday evening as well hopefully it will be here soon!!!!
    11-29-08 12:10 PM
    I ordered Wednesday online as well. All it says is that the order has been processed.
    11-29-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD