I didn't receive an e-mail online from Verizon to tell me that my Storm shipped. I purchased it 11/21 at 3am EST. I was pretty mad that they said it would ship after the 25th. I checked today and nothing again. I decided to call Verizon and I asked if my order had a tracking number and they texted it to me and I get my Storm on Monday. I also checked on MyVerizon on the Order Status checker and it still said processing.

I'm happy now
    11-22-08 02:28 PM
    I placed my order on Friday online at 3:17 Eastern. When checking my order status on MY VERIZON it only said IN PROCESS. I called thia AM to see if Verizon could confirm when it would ship. The CSR told me that all online orders placed BEFORE 2pm would ship on 11-25 and all orders AFTER 2pm would ship by December 5.

Although I was a little disappointed I was ok with it. Now I just got an email from VZW that states my order has been shipped and it included a Fed Ex Tracking Number. Sure enough, my order has already been picked up and is scheduled for Tuesday delivery.

Gotta love VERIZON!!!
    11-23-08 12:51 PM
    Ok I couldn't find a direct answer.

my storm was ORDERED before noon on friday so I should be getting it soon? it still says its PROCESSING.

I guess my question is: does the phone shipping by 11/25 refer to when it was ORDERED or when it was PROCESSED?
    11-23-08 12:53 PM
    Ok I couldn't find a direct answer.

my storm was ORDERED before noon on friday so I should be getting it soon? it still says its PROCESSING.

I guess my question is: does the phone shipping by 11/25 refer to when it was ORDERED or when it was PROCESSED?
    If you ordered at noon you should be getting another email from Verizon to notify you that it has been shipped. I ordered mine after you and received the shipment email at 1pm today.

You should have it by Tuesday.
    11-23-08 01:01 PM
    Oh ok, I haven't recieved any shipment email, only the order confirmation email. Thanks for the help!
    11-23-08 01:08 PM
    I wonder does this ship schedule include best buy. I ordered mine on the 20th around 9 am and its still processing.
    11-23-08 01:21 PM
    Well i ordered at noon on Friday. I have no tracking number, called Verizon they have no number, called Fedex and they also have no number. If its shipping the 25th. I'm still waiting for a e-mail from Verizon from when i bought my last phone about a year ago. LOL.
    11-23-08 01:22 PM
    thats odd... I got mine. My mom ordered me the storm early friday morning, and we got an email confirmation the same day. My storm is due at my house Monday(though it should have been saturday... verizon screwed up and gave me the wrong shipping )
    11-23-08 01:23 PM
    I'm hoping the ones shipped by December 5th actually go out a bit earlier. I ordered it online at like 8pm Friday night. I didn't think about ordering it before I went to school online in the morning.

I've got my order number in a confirmation e-mail from Verizon, but it just says 'your order will be shipped in 2 to 3 days.' If it's by December 5th, that doesn't really hold true.
    11-23-08 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD