Can someone remind me why we all opt-in for email updates?
    11-13-08 08:26 AM
    its like a drug lol and no i havent gotten crap from them except 1 useless email.
    11-13-08 08:28 AM
    I hear ya. All I got was the one email about the "First Reactions" video. I'm not an Obama fan, but Verizon should have consulted his campaign about how to effectively use electronic marketing.
    11-13-08 08:30 AM
    You opt-in so you can get an email on the morning of the 21st to say you can now go purchase your Storm.
    11-13-08 08:39 AM
    You opt-in so you can get an email on the morning of the 21st to say you can now go purchase your Storm.

I would not be suprised if I get an email on 12/21, basically, oh yeah we forgot to tell you the Strom has been out for a month now. Unfortunately we are all sold out until February of next year. Apparently there is some website called Crackberry where information is actually given out to the public.
    11-13-08 08:44 AM
    no we will get an e-mail midway through the 21st saying the Storm is now available
    11-13-08 08:46 AM
    I stand corrected, I just got email notification of the release and price.
    11-13-08 09:51 AM
    I've only received one email from this opt-in thing! DUMB! Limitless resource such as email, people who want to buy the device and still nothing. Oh well, at least we have our bloggers who keep us tuned in!! Thanks CB, BGR and everyone else who sniffs this stuff out for us!!
    11-13-08 09:58 AM
    I hear ya. All I got was the one email about the "First Reactions" video. I'm not an Obama fan, but Verizon should have consulted his campaign about how to effectively use electronic marketing.
    LOL. I've gotten more emails from the McCain camp since they lost the election than I have from Verizon.
    11-13-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD