Anyone tried to use it? There is no "accept" option on the agreement to terms and conditions page, so I can't get past it...
    11-24-08 07:03 PM
    Try the blackberry button . . the accept is probably in the menu
    11-24-08 07:06 PM
    you have to scroll to the very bottom of the page... then hit blackberry button, only then does the accept show up.

opera mini doesnt work so great on the storm though... but thats just my opinion.
    11-24-08 07:07 PM
    I am really enjoying it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 07:09 PM
    Does Opera Mini support flash or is that a hardware issue?
    11-24-08 07:11 PM
    Has anyone been able to get Opera 4.2 to work on the Storm? I had to download 4.1, and it's harder to use since you have to manually bring up the keypad
    11-24-08 07:12 PM
    no it wont support flash... ugh ....
    11-24-08 07:14 PM
    which version of opera mini is everyone using? i don't see a download for the storm.
    11-24-08 09:47 PM
    I have 4.2 installed and swear by it.
    11-24-08 10:08 PM
    4.2 *beta*

Works fantastic, it's the first OperaMini to use US server farm, loads pages twice as fast as Opera 4.1 and four times faster than BB browser. Also displays *most* pages better.

You have to get used to how it uses touch:
    Quick touch zooms in
    Touch (for about a half second) text boxes, buttons, check boxes and radio buttons to activate or edit
    Longer touch (about two seconds) brings up small menu, to toggle between "Mobile View" and regular, kind of like column mode in BB browser
    Don't bother pressing the screen unless you've done something that has awakened one of BB's black background menus
    If you select "Menu" from the BB menu, the items are really fine and hard to click, there's a learning curve.

Watch out if they really optimize this for the Storm!

There are some gotchas, that's why I keep BB browser on my phone. ie: bank sites and some sites with too many images.

It lacks some menu integration right now, but it should be better when it's out of beta real soon. The "beta" part is not about stability or usability, just completeness.

--bg
    11-24-08 10:18 PM
    so 4.2 beta is from mini.opera.com/beta?

what happens when it says "phone type not recogonized" do you just download it anyway?

wont it download a winmo ver if you do that?

for the guy that wanted flash, SKYFIRE!! amazing browser i added to my Q, almost made me not want to get rid of it. full flash, the flash is quick and fast, and has sound, an youtube and streaming video works.

they say a blackberry version is possibly coming, not even in alpha though.
    11-24-08 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD