actually if u read my post i have been talking about since they OFFICALLY announce the product online at vzw.com/storm. my frustration is not misplaced. comming soon to me means within a month, not any longer than that!

secondly, if you dont think vzw or rim didnt purposely leak some of the documents you are insane and obviously never worked with any viral marketing or marketing team at all.
    Yes, you're right. Verizon is the great Satan. You should switch carriers immediately. That'll show em. You go, boy! <shakes head>
    11-03-08 02:59 PM
    Seriously, some of you people need help, some type of intervention! My recommendation is to stop visiting the forums. I want the damn thing too but I can still sleep at night. Maybe I am the one who is not normal. Everyone needs to keep it in perspective. Wow, I am officially done and will step off my soap box, peace!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well, if you're not normal, that makes 2 of us. Jesus people, it's a phone. Maybe some of you should try this hard to find a life... a girlfriend's always a good start.
    11-03-08 03:03 PM
    will a girlfriend help me surf the web in full html, listen to music, and make calls??

thats what i thought
    11-03-08 03:05 PM
    will a girlfriend help me surf the web in full html, listen to music, and make calls??

thats what i thought
    And I rest my case....
    11-03-08 03:18 PM
    And I rest my case....
    I'm 1000% positive his post was tongue in cheek.

Which makes it funny because he did that most likely to say "you're up tight" and you fell for it. lol
    11-03-08 03:37 PM
    I'm 1000% positive his post was tongue in cheek.

Which makes it funny because he did that most likely to say "you're up tight" and you fell for it. lol
    Normally, I would agree with you. I know he probably made that as tonge in cheek. However, we all saw the news reports with the iPhone, and it wouldn't surprise me if he actually meant that.

Also, I spent 2 years of college at the Rochester Institute of Technology... I have personal experience with people who are like that in real life.... hence my comment.
    11-03-08 03:41 PM
    True. Ok...i'm out of this thread now lol. It's getting kinda rIdiculous with all of the fighting... :P
    11-03-08 03:48 PM
    Any major event period is well advertised for 1 - 3 months. People know about things far in advance, and have to wait patiently like good little boys and girls.

The Iphone was marketed forever, without a HINT of a release date, just "coming soon", for atleast 2 - 3 months with commercials every 24 seconds.

The storm has been announced, and been advised as coming this fall, and before the holidays, and all sorts of little hints dropped, so people need to get off the "Verizon isn't even announcing a speculative date" topic.

Secondly, anyone complaining about it not being released are the same people that if they were catered to and Verizon did announce a November date, then pushed it back to December, are the people that would complain that they delayed it and Verizon is stupid for putting a release date out they couldn't stick to.

The morale of the story is there are a lot of higher ups in verizon, PROBABLY making a lot more money than we can dream of, with a lot more knowledge than we can hope to obtain in the near future, running the show. These people get paid the money they do for a reason, and it's not in error. Ever heard the phrase, "Can you hear me now?". I rest my case.

Sit back, enjoy the ride, and hope for a release date soon. If you can't relax and enjoy the ride, don't litter the forums with useless topics of aggression,
    11-03-08 05:15 PM
    Ceriously, yue gize are whey out uv cuntrole on this. Giv the gye a brake, and after all he iz rite. Verizen is the totle deval here. The let all thoze leeks out and then didnt even go aheed an releese the phoan. Releese the fone alreadie. Releese it EYE SAY!!!

(forgive, forgive, I couldn't resist, something took over me, I tried not to send it several times and in the end, I swear, the mouse clicked Post Reply practically on it's own)
    11-03-08 05:31 PM
    Secondly, anyone complaining about it not being released are the same people that if they were catered to and Verizon did announce a November date, then pushed it back to December, are the people that would complain that they delayed it and Verizon is stupid for putting a release date out they couldn't stick to.[/SIZE][/B]
    Ain't that the truth. Damn if you do, damn if you don't. It's like your girlfriend asking you "do I look fat?" Whatever you say, you going to hear it.
    11-03-08 05:38 PM
    Seriously? Why are Americans so ignorant, or pretend to be that way. You aren't funny, you are an *****. HAHA, I bet you think we live in igloo's as well, no?
    Hey Hey Hey wait a minute. Let's not generalize.
    11-03-08 08:37 PM
    Ain't that the truth. Damn if you do, damn if you don't. It's like your girlfriend asking you "do I look fat?" Whatever you say, you going to hear it.
    Hah... well you are screwed either way that's why you say "Well you have gained just a little weight, but I like it, you were to skinney back then"

And use that charming smile she fell in love with to dissuade the potential backlash. And all is cool!
    11-03-08 09:00 PM
    Hah... well you are screwed either way that's why you say "Well you have gained just a little weight, but I like it, you were to skinney back then"

And use that charming smile she fell in love with to dissuade the potential backlash. And all is cool!
    I just got slapped... thanks a lot...
    11-03-08 09:51 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD