My media player plays at full blast and I cant find the freaking volume. When I use what I thought was volume buttons on the right side of the phone, it just switches tracks and goes to the next or previous song. I have tried every button on the phone and cant find it anywhere.

Is it just my phone or does others have this issue?
    04-14-09 06:29 PM
    the volume buttons serve two purposes.
    When you click them either up or down, it reduces or increases the volume. When you press and HOLD them, then it switches tracks forward or backward.

You are prolly holding the buttons down. Just click them one click at a time and presto! the volume buttons should be working!
    04-14-09 06:32 PM
    When your track is playing "touch" the screen. Holding down the volume hard keys will move forward/backwards, tapping will adjust the volume.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 06:34 PM
    If you have the key repeat setting on "fast" it will advance to the next track very easily. I suggest setting it to "normal". Volume rocker will work fine after that.

The setting is found under options>Screen/Keyboard>Key rate
    04-14-09 06:36 PM
    ^^^ Yeah and don't HOLD the buttons down... rapidly click them. Holding them down skips songs, as you found out.
    04-14-09 06:39 PM
    sometimes my volume / skip to so i can move forward or backward randomly shows up when i touch the screen but i am yet to figure out a way to get this to pop up every time...on the storm any idea?
    04-14-09 06:43 PM
    Guess another Storm that got shipped without a manual... So sad...
    04-14-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD