I was originally planning on getting the ghost armor put on at a kiosk, day after
    Thanksgiving...
    I saw the thread on here, 1st time I ever heard of phantomskinz, did a quick search at
    hofo and google, and found, not 1 thing bad posted about them, also saw they were local and did the install for chickens, figured what the heck..
    Got to their shop and met the1sen ahead of me getting his storm done, guess word got out.. He came prepared...brought his charging pod and a camera, Civic, he knows where the flower button is, the man can take a pic...nice guy too..
    In a shop full of phones, it was nice to see everyone sporting a storm..
    Watched the install, nitpicked the he77 out of the whole set up, Guru thank you for your patience..
    the1sen's install went without a hitch, my install went without a hitch, form, fit and feel is schweet, has kind of a rubber feel to it, didn't affect the touchscreen at all, AND
    it still fits in the charging pod..
    I've been looking for loose corners or bubbles, got nuthin...
    2 skins, sweet deal, I'll be taking my wife and daughter's phone up to get done in the not so distant future, and i'm going to look at getting a couple of my touchscreens at work done..
    Class act from top to bottom, if anyone has any ???s let me know..
    11-26-08 06:51 PM
    NICE ! pics?
    11-26-08 07:26 PM
    thanks for the info i was sure that when i ordered mine to day i would be happy as well. lol!! one thing though, since there isnt a place for me to get mine put on and i had to order it will it be easy to install? I mean did it look stressful?
    11-26-08 07:30 PM
    dude, are you loving it or WHAT? mine is awesome. so grateful to have one. PM me the email please? bad memory. (i know, i'm bad)

good meeting you too sir. take care.
    11-26-08 07:42 PM
    NICE ! pics?
    The good ones are here..http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/pha...photos-103607/, if there something you want to see, let me know and i'll shoot it.

thanks for the info i was sure that when i ordered mine to day i would be happy as well. lol!! one thing though, since there isnt a place for me to get mine put on and i had to order it will it be easy to install? I mean did it look stressful?
    Stressful , the poor guy had the1sen and me messing with him the whole time he was installing them, they both came out poifecto..It looks like taking your time is the key, big time, but seeing how the pieces fit, i'd be willing to take a shot at it..

dude, are you loving it or WHAT? mine is awesome. so grateful to have one. PM me the email please? bad memory. (i know, i'm bad)

good meeting you too sir. take care.
    I really am impressed..

I can relate to the memory...message sent..

the1sen
    11-26-08 07:56 PM
    where is local?
    11-26-08 07:58 PM
    And I was looking at their video, it doesn't look like the skin is scratch proof? It looks like it just protects the phone from getting scratched itself.
    11-26-08 08:03 PM
    I have seen a couple threads about these skins. Are they about the best skins out there now?
    11-26-08 08:15 PM
    They protect the phone but they aren't scratch proof like the others... so weigh it how you will.
    11-26-08 08:36 PM
    They protect the phone but they aren't scratch proof like the others... so weigh it how you will.
    Umm, yes they are, just as self healing as IS and BSE, i've hit it with my fingernail and keys...
    11-26-08 08:58 PM
    NOTHING IS SCRATCH PROOF!!! IS gets just as much scratched up as all the others... Don't you think if there was such a thing as scratch proof material they would make everything out of it? Car, planes, eyeglasses... I have seen this material on rotorblades first hand, its a little thicker as the phone ones but the same material, and let me tell you, I have seen some serious rips and tears in them. Phantom uses the same stuff as all the others... Now you can stop throwing comments out there that are not true....
    11-26-08 11:37 PM
    what it does is make it more scratch resilient not proof... saying scratch proof is a joke..
    11-26-08 11:43 PM
    Looks the same as GA.
    11-26-08 11:47 PM
    what it does is make it more scratch resilient not proof... saying scratch proof is a joke..
    We could not agree more. Non of the products are "Scratch Proof". However, before a fight starts, I think some people are just used to the marketing terms used by some companies. I tried to expand on this subject for clarification. Please see Post #7 on the following thread link...

Storm in the Charging Pod with PhantomSkinz - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    11-26-08 11:55 PM
    We could not agree more. Non of the products are "Scratch Proof". However, before a fight starts, I think some people are just used to the marketing terms used by some companies. I tried to expand on this subject for clarification. Please see Post #7 on the following thread link...

Storm in the Charging Pod with PhantomSkinz - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    I hope imann is reading this stuff....
    11-27-08 12:00 AM
    Guru, any clue if the Seidio Innocases are compatible with a full body kit?
    11-27-08 12:05 AM
    NOTHING IS SCRATCH PROOF!!! IS gets just as much scratched up as all the others... Don't you think if there was such a thing as scratch proof material they would make everything out of it? Car, planes, eyeglasses... I have seen this material on rotorblades first hand, its a little thicker as the phone ones but the same material, and let me tell you, I have seen some serious rips and tears in them. Phantom uses the same stuff as all the others... Now you can stop throwing comments out there that are not true....
    Oops.........I forgot to comment on one additional item above "Phantom uses the same stuff as all the others".

We do not. Although most, if not all of us use a Urethane based film, there are many different versions made by many different companies. And as far as I have been able to prove, non of which are currently patented. 3-M had the original patent for this type of film in the 1960's or so. That patent ran out long ago. Most/All of the products used today are a Urethane film with an adhesive. Even the adhesives vary between manufacturers which makes the film look/act/smell different.

Some products even have an additional top-coat/clear-coat on them (like ours) that makes them flatter and clearer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them. We have 10+ years experience in this material and feel that we can answer the technical questions.
    11-27-08 12:06 AM
    Just ordered my Skin from you guys...will you hand deliver it and apply it in person for a small nominal charge? LOL
    11-27-08 12:08 AM
    Guru, any clue if the Seidio Innocases are compatible with a full body kit?
    Hey Tumaz!

Don't you ever sleep?

I have no experience with that product. Maybe you can send me a link.
    11-27-08 12:09 AM
    Just ordered my Skin from you guys...will you hand deliver it and apply it in person for a small nominal charge? LOL
    Hey Slick!

If you get to our test and design office we would be happy to install it for FREE. You should know that we are in the metro Phoenix, AZ area. This goes for anyone. Why pay for an install when we will do it for free? (We apologize to all those who are not in our local area. So that you feel better, it is raining here today. )
    11-27-08 12:13 AM
    Yeah..I'm in Delaware...Ill be there friday morning on my new bicycle...
    11-27-08 12:15 AM
    Hey Tumaz!

Don't you ever sleep?

I have no experience with that product. Maybe you can send me a link.
    Yea I sleep, my bed time is actually in a couple hrs. It's 11:30 here now. I'm always browsing the forums with my phone while I'm at work, but hardly working while doing it. Anyways, here's the link to Seidio > Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories Look into it please.
    11-27-08 12:34 AM
    Yea I sleep, my bed time is actually in a couple hrs. It's 11:30 here now. I'm always browsing the forums with my phone while I'm at work, but hardly working while doing it. Anyways, here's the link to Seidio > Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories Look into it please.
    They should definitely work together. It is my bedtime now. Happy T-day and I'll look for messages tomorrow.
    11-27-08 12:45 AM
    Yep, happy T-day!
    11-27-08 12:53 AM
    Hey Slick!

If you get to our test and design office we would be happy to install it for FREE. You should know that we are in the metro Phoenix, AZ area. This goes for anyone. Why pay for an install when we will do it for free? (We apologize to all those who are not in our local area. So that you feel better, it is raining here today. )
    I'm in Phoenix and want to come in Monday or Tuesday do I need to call ahead or can I just drop in?
    11-29-08 02:48 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD