sometimes after i get a message, read it, close it. Ill notice that all my message folders have that red symbol on them telling me i have a new message. I did, but i read it. I didnt save it. I deleted it. No messages! Then i just check my folders and menu and sometimes it will go away without me actually doing anything. Small gripe but annoying nontheless
    12-08-08 08:38 AM
    have you upgraded to the new os?

Quite a few people had this problem at one point but don't seem to have it now.
    12-08-08 08:40 AM
    could it be from missed calls? that feature use to annoy the **** out of me so I turned it off.
    12-08-08 08:40 AM
    could it be from missed calls? that feature use to annoy the **** out of me so I turned it off.
    its probably missed calls, i didn't know you could turn it off, i DEF will be turning that off!
    12-08-08 08:43 AM
    I have the same issue. I've had the leaked .75, .76 and the official .75 and they all gave me this issue.
    12-08-08 08:44 AM
    no one called me and im using .78 UK
    12-08-08 08:45 AM
    its probably missed calls, i didn't know you could turn it off, i DEF will be turning that off!
    haha, yea

hit the call button
    menu button
    options
    call logging
    none
    12-08-08 08:46 AM
    It happened to me too before.
    Try this:
    Click the call button, once the dial pad is up click the BB menu button, go to options>call logging and just select none.
    It was really irritating.

^^^^^^^^
    Beat me to it.
    12-08-08 08:48 AM
    Thank you. Clearing that out of the messages box was super-annoying.
    12-08-08 08:50 AM
    It happened to me too before.
    Try this:
    Click the call button, once the dial pad is up click the BB menu button, go to options>call logging and just select none.
    It was really irritating.

^^^^^^^^
    Beat me to it.
    Ok if i do this how will i know if i missed a call?
    12-08-08 09:05 AM
    ok it was already on none :/
    12-08-08 09:06 AM
    Try a battery pull, that fixed the random one's sometimes stuck on my Yahoo e-mail address, let me know how that goes.
    12-08-08 09:09 AM
    Ok if i do this how will i know if i missed a call?
    There is still a missed call notification if you miss a call, there just won't be a message for it.

Is it currently showing you have a message right now but you cannot find it?
    12-08-08 09:09 AM
    There is still a missed call notification if you miss a call, there just won't be a message for it.

Is it currently showing you have a message right now but you cannot find it?
    It was.. then i went in the menu and went back out and it was gone? Wierd
    12-08-08 09:11 AM
    ahh the good old missed calls
    12-08-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD