I have loved this phone from day one actually, but at first it was a love/hate relationship. Loved it from launch day, but with the ****ty OS it was running, it was hard to truely start to love this device until .75 was leaked, then it really started to move along, but now with .99, this phone is the way it should've been from day one. I used to have a Curve and thought I would be lost without that should anything happen, but the Curve wasn't anything compared to the Storm. My life is literally on this phone (so much so that I put my wifes phone number and "reward if found" on my phone info/lock screen). I don't see how anyone who can function and use this phone properly would have any issues with it. There's still some tweaking that needs to be done, but overall, this is easily the best mobile phone I've ever owned. No wonder my wife hates me so much for having one.
    02-17-09 12:54 PM
    I agree with you. I love this phone too!

I'm honestly happy it's not perfect because it makes every release that much more exciting and I mean if the phone didn't have flaws what would we do with all those Rant threads?

<3 for BB Storm
    02-17-09 12:56 PM
    Ha! Well I wouldn't have minded it being perfect when it came out but if you guys like .99 then you have to go to.103! It is awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 12:58 PM
    its very refreshing to hear people with good experiences with their storms.....steady Stormin it Up 4 life.......
    02-17-09 01:00 PM
    Agreed
    I use to like my blackberry...
    But I love my Storm.
    I'm glad to see other people enjoying the Storm.

02-17-09 02:04 PM
    Yo guys, I have to confess something.... STORMYYYYYY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-17-09 02:09 PM
    I have loved this phone from day one actually, but at first it was a love/hate relationship. Loved it from launch day, but with the ****ty OS it was running, it was hard to truely start to love this device until .75 was leaked, then it really started to move along, but now with .99, this phone is the way it should've been from day one. I used to have a Curve and thought I would be lost without that should anything happen, but the Curve wasn't anything compared to the Storm. My life is literally on this phone (so much so that I put my wifes phone number and "reward if found" on my phone info/lock screen). I don't see how anyone who can function and use this phone properly would have any issues with it. There's still some tweaking that needs to be done, but overall, this is easily the best mobile phone I've ever owned. No wonder my wife hates me so much for having one.

I love mine too! I agree, it was a love/hate relationship for like the first 3 weeks. Now, that i've had it a month i'm in LOVE. Tried to use my cousin's reg bb after, and I HATE the buttons. lol Can you explain wahat .75 and .99 are? I'm knew to all of this...
    02-17-09 02:30 PM
    I love mine too, as soon as I upgraded to .99 this phone has been amazing. With the new themes coming out daily its like having a new phone, wouldn't trade it for anything now. I keep reading new posts about the endless possibilities with the hardware, so this keeps me excited as well.
    02-17-09 02:32 PM
    Omg I know the feeling. The curve just feels weird in my hand now that I've been using the storm so long

02-17-09 02:35 PM
    if you love your storm now, go and check out the theme thread and look at AppleBerry, unnnnnbelievable
    02-17-09 02:38 PM
    I'm head over heels in love with my storm, she's absolutely wonderful

The longer I have my storm the more I love it. This is also my first blackberry ever.

This girl has gone BB and not looking back.
    02-17-09 02:53 PM
    Missy. I bet you love it even more now your weatherbug is working!

02-17-09 02:57 PM
    my first Blackberry as well, the storm, i have been very satisfied with it, its great!!! just the right kind of phone for someone like me
    02-17-09 02:59 PM
    AMEN! I'm running the .90/.103/.106 hybrid...it runs great PLUS I have the perfect screen clarity and big letters on keyboard.
    I would buy this phone again if I had to do it all over again. Between the drama on Crackberry.com new apps, and the OS's coming out....this is truly made me a crackberry addict!

02-17-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD