I just called VZW to complain about my Storm, they gave me the same talk of 'we are releasing the 4.7.0.75, platform 4.7.0.94 tomorrow'. I wanted to tell them although that software is nice my phone still resets itself 1-2 times a day on that software. I hope .76 works better but with all I have experienced since the 21st I am not sure its worth a 2 year contract.
    12-04-08 06:52 PM
    I just called VZW to complain about my Storm, they gave me the same talk of 'we are releasing the 4.7.0.75, platform 4.7.0.94 tomorrow'. I wanted to tell them although that software is nice my phone still resets itself 1-2 times a day on that software. I hope .76 works better but with all I have experienced since the 21st I am not sure its worth a 2 year contract.
    Of course the Verizon reps are going to pitch that idea to you. They want to do as little work as possible and it's an easy scapegoat to get you off the phone. Wait until after the update and i'm sure they will be more willing to help you.
    12-04-08 06:55 PM
    It's not going to happen. If they made any changes since the leaked version came out, they would have changed the version number.

I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon leaked the OS themselves. Free mass beta testing.
    I hope there are changes. I can't take video.
    12-04-08 07:04 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD