SOFTWARE UPDATE
    I spoke with RIM today along with Verizon Wireless. There was no official .75 release. When I mentioned that to Rim they laughed. Also Verizon and Rim both stated that there was an update in the works but look for it in the late Dec early Jan. Then RIM said prob next year, so early Jan.

GETTING A NEW PHONE
    Yes you can get a new phone right now. I said half of my screen didnt work. Now if you want the new phone get it within the 30 days of original purchase to avoid getting a refurb. This is true, due to the contract you are eligable to receive a new phone under the worry free gaurranty. But after 30 days you are eligable for a factory refurb.

NEW PHONES
    I suspect the phone all to be the new model type. DOES THIS MEAN THEY ARE FASTER, NO! They are like any assembly line, they make improvements to the phone. But does this mean they are better? NOT ALWAYS. During this time they also try to cut costs. NOT to start rumors but I believe the battery plate might become plastic one day. Now don't start huge threads on battery plates, just a thought, my opinion.

PHONE SHIPPING
    Teh dates on the forums are tossed around. Here is the bottom line. Verizon wireless is out of stock. I rodered one today it will ship with others DEC 15 and be here NO LATER THAN DEC 18. People who are saying oh i just got mine or i am getting mine tom. Huray............You must called a verizon store that has a couple or clicked in the right time. From today on I am speaking for.

This was all put together because I have been on many forums and I have to say this particular forum about the storm is the most unorganized. PLEASE, use the search button. It WORKS!!!!!!! Dont just create a new thread. If that still does work pm someone and maybe they can help. By putting all these thread up it makes things confusing. Also on threads that are made if you have trouble pm someone dont just "nag", and say "mine wont work." Now all of us have done this before..I am guilty at a lot of this too. I have found out the more time you wait on the forum the faster you get your problem resolved. So instead of writing really quick just give it time.

Mods Please maybe make this a sticky READ FIRST THEN POST.......this might help

Thanks again to all!!!!!!
    12-03-08 01:11 PM
    So I guess my question is, what makes your opinions, "facts," and thread in general any more valid than any others, so much so you feel it should be a sticky?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 01:16 PM
    (I think this guy is full of it)
    12-03-08 01:20 PM
    Official!!!! RIM released the .75 software.......we all have it or are in the process....geez right from their website too........
    OH btw no sticky with typos........
    Someone get this dude an f7 key
    12-03-08 01:30 PM
    Grrr stupid Macs and having to wait for the OTA update

12-03-08 01:32 PM
    If its not from RIM why was the update on their website? Hmmmmm......
    12-03-08 01:35 PM
    Unless it is a play on words, I don't think someone who spells 'wrap up' as 'rapup' shoud be trusted with providing credible information. Then again, anyone can pick up the phone and do what he did.
    12-03-08 01:36 PM
    I'm not totally sure that the OP actually said anything. I couldn't keep up with all of the jumping around.
    12-03-08 01:47 PM
    Grrr stupid Macs and having to wait for the OTA update

Do you have vmware fusion or parallells
    12-03-08 01:50 PM
    Ok for the people who dont believe me just make the calls.... And the software update on rim was for BES not BIS so officially out no! Why also cant you get the update from the device manager or wireless update????

I like i said you dont think i am giving facts than make the calls. I am just trying to clear speculation up and clean up the boards.

you can all cut on me for my mispelling be mature was really caring about speeling was just trying to type fast before work.

I think everyone just jumps on things just like the people jumped on me above. Just my opinion not trying to bash or start fights.
    Last edited by krispaintballz; 12-03-08 at 02:11 PM.
    12-03-08 02:00 PM
    Ok for the people who dont believe me just make the calls.... And the software update on rim was for BES not BIS so officially out no!

I like i said you dont think i am giving facts than make the calls. I am just trying to clear speculation up and clean up the boards.
    Why don't you leave the cleaning of the boards to the mods? What audacity..

12-03-08 02:02 PM
    I'm still not getting any updates. I have been trying this since Monday off and on. It keeps telling me I have the latest software update and I am still on .65.
    12-03-08 02:04 PM
    60 posts to his name and he is the SELF PROCLAIMED BLACKBERRY LEGEND.

It looks like the mods are doing the tremendous job that they always do by passing this one up. I'm disgusted with myself for even wasting my time posting about this.

Who doesn't have .75 anyways?
    12-03-08 02:05 PM
    Why don't you leave the cleaning to someone who can spell......
    12-03-08 02:06 PM
    sorry for putting in my .02 cents.........didnt think there was so mush neg.........keep things to myself.
    12-03-08 02:16 PM
    sorry for putting in my .02 cents.........didnt think there was so mush neg.........keep things to myself.
    Everyone's two cents is welcome here.

BUT - when you have the attitude thay your facts and opinions are better than, and then you go around saying you want to clean the boards... Well, it makes everyone else think, "who do you think you are?" A little less audacity will get you far.

12-03-08 02:19 PM
    LOL - You stated your opinions and those of some counter reps as fact. You then want it stickied?
    12-03-08 02:23 PM
    Ok for the people who dont believe me just make the calls.... And the software update on rim was for BES not BIS so officially out no! Why also cant you get the update from the device manager or wireless update????

you can all cut on me for my mispelling be mature was really caring about speeling was just trying to type fast before work.

I think everyone just jumps on things just like the people jumped on me above. Just my opinion not trying to bash or start fights.
    "Speeling".....HA HA
    12-03-08 02:25 PM
    So I guess my question is, what makes your opinions, "facts," and thread in general any more valid than any others, so much so you feel it should be a sticky?

More often than not your comments are directed at the poster, rather than the content of the thread. Maybe the MODS should issue you a CB badge so you can police the forums looking for posts that don't meet your criteria.
    I'm not trying to start a war, but geez you're so cynical... lighten up a little..
    Last edited by kstoutdog; 12-03-08 at 02:41 PM. Reason: corrected "you're" for jenay... we all live to make her happy
    12-03-08 02:33 PM
    More often than not your comments are directed at the poster, rather than the content of the thread. Maybe the MODS should issue you a CB badge so you can police the forums looking for posts that don't meet your criteria.
    I'm not trying to start a war, but geez your so cynical... lighten up a little..
    Hmm. Are you subscribed to my posts? I can't remember one single reply of yours I have ever read, although I'm sure there have been some, and yet you apparently have a rolodex full of my posts you can reference. Interesting.

Frankly, I can direct my replies and whatever or whomever I want. The fact remains that the OP had no business trying to push his "facts" and opinions as the end-all-be-all. Furthermore, to demand a sticky for this garbage is nonsense.

You can think I'm cynical all you wish; speaking of, learn to use the correct context of "you're," please. How's that for cynicism. Thanks.

12-03-08 02:38 PM
    Thanks for the inside scoop!
    12-03-08 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD