Since 15 of these threads pop up a minute, I figured this would be a better way to condense individuals experiences with the phone from today until....the next great phone emerges from VZ....so post your stories, reviews comments and impressions here...so all we have to do is look in one place!
    11-20-08 03:53 PM
    I'll bump this. Seems like a good idea.

Played with it at a Verizon Kiosk for about 5 minutes. The clicking definitely made my typing more accurate than using my friends iPhone. Loaded youtube in about 5 seconds, got into a video in another 15. Quality was ****, but that was because youtube's quality is usually **** unless you switch to high resolution, which I did not. The accelerometer only lagged when I was trying to figure what the **** I was doing on the browser. The only thing that was unacceptably laggy was the main applications menu with all of the icons, but it doesn't make sense because its just a bunch of linked images. So I think they control the scroll speed on that page for some reason. Felt great in hand. Not too big, and definitely not too heavy. Overall, a great piece of hardware for me to spend many hours with.
    Last edited by S3th13; 11-20-08 at 04:32 PM.
    11-20-08 04:28 PM
    bump............
    11-20-08 05:17 PM
    tomorrows da big day =-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11-20-08 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD