I have only used official OSs, i have never put an unofficial OS on my Storm.

I upgraded, just now, from .76 to .122 for Telus.

Upon completion of the upgrade i get a warning msg:- "Application data could not be stored to the device.... "

and tells me where it's been backed up to...

I've lost all my emails, all my contacts, all my calendar events...everything minus the media card storage.

When i go back into Aploader it goes back to the OS selection, and i can only toggle between the two OSs now.

How do i restore my information? My default settings? and the rest of how it was.

I was specifically told that nothing would be affected, and well, it's been affected...

How do i get this backed up info back onto my BB?
    How do i get everything back to where it was?

Thanks everyone.

P
    04-29-09 09:22 AM
    There should be a loader file saved on your computer somwhere (I created a folder called back-ups for this) Using DM go to Backup/restore, click restore. You should be prompted to select a file, you want to select the file that its telling you it saved and that should put everything back on for ya.
    04-29-09 09:25 AM
    Look for a file named LoaderBackup-(2009-03-30).ipd (look for a date part to be the day you ran the software update) in your My documents folder, that is where it puts it by default (at least on my computer).

Once you locate this file, open desktop manager and select restore, point to the file wherever it is on your computer.
    04-29-09 09:31 AM
    I really appreciate your fast answers. Thanks, ill give it a go and report back.
    04-29-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD