I know it may seem like a dumb question because one number is higher than the other but I have loaded the bell .76 on my storm but I wonder if the official .75 will be better being that it is coming from verizon and it is for the verizon storm? Anybody know?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 10:01 AM
    People have talked about this all over the place on the forums, and it looks like .75 is mostly faster for people...
    12-05-08 10:03 AM
    .76 is much faster for me. I'm curious to see what verizon is going to release today.

12-05-08 10:07 AM
    People have talked about this all over the place on the forums, and it looks like .75 is mostly faster for people...
    That's my main reason in asking. I had the leaked .75 then I upgraded to .76 and it seems my device is faster but will the official be better?

12-05-08 10:26 AM
    For development purposes, I doubt .75 > .76 will be that big of a difference. Moreover, I'd think the number difference identifies the carrier more then anything. Notice...

Verizon: .75
    Bell: .76
    Vodafone: .78

I'd highly doubt that there are three different OS's in circulation. They are most likely all running the same OS with minor tweaks for apps or hardware which are only available on each carrier. The speed will most likely be the same across the board.
    12-05-08 10:36 AM
    I purchases the monthly teething option - have not used it quite yet - I come from a Treo where I used pdanet for free - are there other 3rd party products that will get you this functionality without incurring the montly cost?
    12-05-08 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD