I gues this more of a question abut Office, but my intentions are Storm related, and i have no where else to go ... so i hope you can deal with me being slightly off topic?

So i have setup one email address id like to use on storm: rsarnomobile/@/gmail.com

I have about 7 other email addresses (work and personal combined) and they are all setup nicely in my outlook. I do NOT want to create them al on my phone! I just want my one mobile email address.

Now my question is, within outlook do you know of a way i can "switch off" and fwd any/all emails to my mobile email address?

So lets say im leaving my office, id like ANY email i get on ANY of my accounts, to be forwarded to my mobile email.

Of course i can do this by filters, and turn them on/off as i leaving .... but is there a better way? With so many email addresses its a pain, and can easily be forgotten.

Advice?
    12-18-08 07:05 PM
    Im asking because i figure some of you might have a ton of email accts like i do, wondering if you have any tips on managing it all.
    12-18-08 09:38 PM
    Re you connected to BIS on BES? If BIS I suggest the best way not to lose mail is run them all through your Blackberry. Move all the mailbox icons off the main 1-3 rows and hide them. This will uncomplicate things for you as all your messages will show up in your messages inbox. Outlook filtering and rerouting will work as well but the problem there is that you have to have your PC running 24/7 and if there is a power spike or outage all of your mail redirection will be pooched.

Cheers!!
    12-18-08 11:56 PM
    I forgot to mention that each of the mailboxes (alerts and notifiers) are customizable. I set all my non important mailboxes to not signal and I can collect the mail when I have time. Takes a few minutes to get all your prefrences set but its a one time deal that will ensure you can control your messages at your leisure. Each profile you have set up is a flip of a button therefore during my workday I have some set up to alert but after hours and playtime they get muted so they don't disturb you during your fun time Hope this helps

Cheers!
    12-19-08 12:03 AM
    You can also create a rule in Office...that may work. i do it all the time with my work email. That's I i sorta get around having to use BES. I just create a rule in outlook web access- to the tune of "any mail sent to * to be forwarded to email *"

it sounds cheap- but it works. I'm sure you can do something similar with each account in outlook- to be forwarded to your BB- however- keep in mind if you reply- you will only reply to your outlook email address- not the one that sent it to you.
    12-19-08 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD