he makes it up because he doesn't get enough attention at home.
    ROFL! I heard that about Sooks

He makes these PDF's up on Photoshop, right??
    11-26-08 01:53 PM
    I called VZW business account customer service and asked about the 1 month free VVM trial offer and the guy I talked to couldn't find anything about it. I'm not saying it isn't true, only that the rep I talked to didn't know anything about the VVM trial and could find any info on it. He was aware of the 1 month VZNAV trial though.
    11-26-08 02:01 PM
    How does one go about getting the free 1 month? Just download the app?
    11-26-08 02:07 PM
    Hey Sooks since you are positive on the update on December 8th, can you say exactly what issues it will address?

The only issue Im really having is when the Storm is locked and it goes into landscape sometimes it wont go back to portrait. Other than that I have no issues I dont think.
    11-26-08 02:14 PM
    Hey Sooks since you are positive on the update on December 8th, can you say exactly what issues it will address?

The only issue Im really having is when the Storm is locked and it goes into landscape sometimes it wont go back to portrait. Other than that I have no issues I dont think.
    keep in mind he is not positive this is the date. This is what he got from a reliable informative... doesn't mean it will actually happen, it just means its in the books as of now.
    11-26-08 02:16 PM
    lol imman lol , thats all i have to say lol... and fiddler your correct.

in regards to what the update consist of , is pretty simple. it will obveously address the lag in the OS aswell as in the switching from landscape to portrait , and apparently . im not 100% sure on this one its supposed to update some apps in the app store and no i dont know what ones.
    11-26-08 02:17 PM
    Is there any indication of whether standby mode will be added in? I really miss that feature from my curve.
    11-26-08 02:20 PM

This has already been discussed several times today in other threads.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/upd...t-week-103300/
    11-26-08 02:22 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD