So I installed the new leaked 5.0 OS today hoping it would fix this, but it's been going on since I installed 4.7.0.151. It seems like occasionally whenever I wake up the device either from taking it out of my holster, or just switching screens sometimes, I get the bottom quarter of the screen showing white. It fixes itself if I rotate to landscape and back. It's odd. I've attached a screenshot too. I JL commanded the unit today and then reinstalled 5.0 and it's still happening. Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
    Rob
    09-29-09 05:30 PM
    So I installed the new leaked 5.0 OS today hoping it would fix this, but it's been going on since I installed 4.7.0.151. It seems like occasionally whenever I wake up the device either from taking it out of my holster, or just switching screens sometimes, I get the bottom quarter of the screen showing white. It fixes itself if I rotate to landscape and back. It's odd. I've attached a screenshot too. I JL commanded the unit today and then reinstalled 5.0 and it's still happening. Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
    Rob
    It's a bug on the OS you're running. Keep looking you'll find more.
    09-29-09 05:37 PM
    Most likely its your theme too. It happen to me once at least once every two months using CrystalClear NuBlu theme, but it hasn't done that to me on Precision Zen theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Roweazie; 09-29-09 at 05:43 PM.
    09-29-09 05:40 PM
    I'm using the stock theme.
    09-29-09 05:41 PM
    Like hookbill said its a OS bug. You can also try other upgraded Precision Sen, if you like that theme. Look it up under Storm theme precision remix
    I'm using the stock theme.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 06:36 PM
    230 did this to me constantly. As well as giving me a black screen when I exited a video that was a PITA to recover from. Along with sound issues, app issues and some other minor problems. Loved some of the 5.0 enhancements, but the bugs and the lack of a working gmail app sent me back to .167. I hope there's another 5.0 leak with the problems fixed soon.
    09-29-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD