On random occasions my touch screen will just completely stop working. My physical buttons still work and the OS responds, but the touchscreen does nothing. It seems to be completely random and lasts for about 10mins then everything is ok again. I am still running the .75 default Verizon OS. Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks for any help and advice.
    04-30-09 05:05 PM
    mine does the same on occasion, i have noticed that turning it to the side, then back upright helps fix it, or pressing the menu button then pressing the screen, could just be my phone that it works on tho, not sure
    04-30-09 05:09 PM
    I have the same problem. I've found that holding the bb button for application switcher works most of the time, using it in landscape with the camera button facing down works sometimes, and holding it up to my face so the screen is resting against it for about 10 seconds works. Sounds crazy, I know, but its worked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 05:18 PM
    On random occasions my touch screen will just completely stop working. My physical buttons still work and the OS responds, but the touchscreen does nothing. It seems to be completely random and lasts for about 10mins then everything is ok again. I am still running the .75 default Verizon OS. Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks for any help and advice.
    it's called "locking up" and it's much less noticeable on same of the newer leaked OS's but not all, and not all the time
    04-30-09 06:21 PM
    First thanks to everyone for all the help, I know this isn't he OS section, but I thought I would ask since the thread was already here. Is there an considered to be a "best" choice for the upgrade, I know I need to unlock and ll just not sure what the ebst option to go with is. Thanks again for all the help.
    04-30-09 08:42 PM
    I have the same problem. I just do a battery pull. I noticed when the phone is responsive after a freeze, the memory is low.
    05-01-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD