HI
    i have question about softwer for german o2 net,i was searching on RIM�s web site and i didnt find.softwer which is now inside dont have this option "Browse",and when i put T-mobile card,its there.can anybody help please?
    Storm 9500
    12-01-09 09:50 AM
    12-01-09 10:12 AM
    i did already,but its nothing about O2 net
    12-01-09 10:16 AM
    You are going to need to get the O2 service books and get them loaded on to your device.
    12-01-09 10:25 AM
    thaks
    service centre from o2 say that i must pay extra 5 Euro pro month because i have Bberry,and for another phone is just regular money??little bit stupid or?
    12-01-09 01:22 PM
    Blackberrys always cost extra, I pay an extra 30 per month here in the US. The extra gets you access to the RIM servers which makes your carrier email and gmail accounts instantly come to your device. You also get web browsing, IMs (Facebook, AIM, ICQ, etc), and Apps that use data. Check with your carrier, as you may have a limit to the amount of data you are allowed to use per month.
    12-01-09 01:43 PM
    i dont know,i made this contract yesterday.and i wonder why he didnt tell me that yesterday when we talk about it.i signed for flatrate and he ASK me what cell phone I have,and he didnt say or explain to me anything about extra paying.this is what innoyed meso now i have contact with flatrate,but i cannot use it
    thanks anyway
    I will see tomorow what can i do about it
    12-01-09 01:56 PM
    so,problem is that guy who have this storm before me,he is registred on Vodafone net,and if I want to use O2 net,i must first to log out Storm from Vodafone net,and than sign in to O2 net.this dont have anything with normal net,i am talking about Blackberry self.i buy Berry on Ebay,and i can not now log out cell phone because i dont have original mail adress and pin number
    12-03-09 06:15 AM
    You are going to need the seller to call his carrier and have the PIN released, is what it sounds like. You could also try contacting RIM directly, but it's usually a pay call. Here's the German support page (I believe)....

BlackBerry - BlackBerry - Assistance
    12-03-09 07:53 AM
    to get original PIN is very hard,i will try something else.
    thanks for help mate
    12-03-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD