Anyone here going to this store early in the am? I was thinking we could meet...hang in line together...someone to save each others space while one of gets coffee, or needs to use the bathroom, etc...?
    11-20-08 09:15 PM
    Anyone here going to this store early in the am? I was thinking we could meet...hang in line together...someone to save each others space while one of gets coffee, or needs to use the bathroom, etc...?
    sounds rockin, but i think i will try Chelsea, 5th, and 20th. Hopefully there will be some cool people waiting.
    11-20-08 09:17 PM
    you're right, cooler people for sure.....but I am thinking **ALOT** more of them to compete with too....
    11-20-08 09:19 PM
    i'm trying Madison & 43rd...
    What time are you guys getting there? I think the stores open at 8...
    11-20-08 09:19 PM
    sounds rockin, but i think i will try Chelsea, 5th, and 20th. Hopefully there will be some cool people waiting.
    what time are you getting there? I'm going to that one too
    11-20-08 09:20 PM
    i'm trying Madison & 43rd...
    What time are you guys getting there? I think the stores open at 8...
    Same. I heard 7am on monday but maybe it changed to 8?
    11-20-08 09:20 PM
    Yep, my store on UWS told me 7am too (on tuesday) but tonight I stopped by and the manager told me 8....
    11-20-08 09:22 PM
    the 5th and 20th street is opening up at 8
    11-20-08 09:23 PM
    what time are you getting there? I'm going to that one too
    I was thinking 7. I spoke to them tonight and got a bit of a "shady" feeling from the rep. They better not pull that new customer only BS. What time are you thinking? I was gonna pull my car up out front and take heat shifts with my girlfriend. Its gonna be cold.
    11-20-08 09:23 PM
    **** if it opens at 8 I wanna get there at 7, but then I'll be behind all the people who got there at 6 because they thought it opened at 7. Wtf
    11-20-08 09:24 PM
    I thought I heard 7 before, but I called today and they said 8. I'm gonna be pissed if that's wrong!! I was planing to be there by 7...
    11-20-08 09:27 PM
    I was thinking 7. I spoke to them tonight and got a bit of a "shady" feeling from the rep. They better not pull that new customer only BS. What time are you thinking? I was gonna pull my car up out front and take heat shifts with my girlfriend. Its gonna be cold.
    Yea it is... I'm not sure what time I wanted to go. I was thinking maybe 6:30 though. I spoke to one of the guys there who I have been in contact with for a while. I am adding a line on a family plan and he was more than happy to help with that. It is adding a line, but its not really a new customer per se but it's not like they are getting a lot of extra money from it.
    11-20-08 09:27 PM
    I called the 42nd and 6th and they said they are opening at 8
    11-20-08 09:34 PM
    I thought I heard 7 before, but I called today and they said 8. I'm gonna be pissed if that's wrong!! I was planing to be there by 7...
    ****... I'm thinking about still coming at 6 as planned to beat everyone who still thinks it opens at 7
    11-20-08 09:34 PM
    ****... I'm thinking about still coming at 6 as planned to beat everyone who still thinks it opens at 7
    I'll bring you Starbucks if you save me a spot
    11-20-08 09:37 PM
    yep, exactly.
    11-20-08 09:38 PM
    Today, I spoke to am employee at the corp. store on 34th (bet. 6th/7th). She said the store will open at 7AM.
    11-20-08 09:39 PM
    Yea it is... I'm not sure what time I wanted to go. I was thinking maybe 6:30 though. I spoke to one of the guys there who I have been in contact with for a while. I am adding a line on a family plan and he was more than happy to help with that. It is adding a line, but its not really a new customer per se but it's not like they are getting a lot of extra money from it.
    Did your contact give you any indication that there might not be a lot of units? After all, a mere 30 minutes wont kill me. lol 6:30 sounds safe.
    11-20-08 09:42 PM
    I might head down... though I was told today that since my Annual Upgrade is Sunday I'm SOL... maybe If I go and wait in line they'll have some sympathy.
    11-20-08 09:42 PM
    hahaha - that's EXACTLY what my bf and I are gonna do!
    11-20-08 09:44 PM
    Did your contact give you any indication that there might not be a lot of units? After all, a mere 30 minutes wont kill me. lol 6:30 sounds safe.
    No, thats actually what I e-maild him about today. He said he wasn't sure how many they were getting but to come early because they weren't allowed to hold any. He made it sound like they aren't getting too many so to come early to play it safe.
    11-20-08 09:46 PM
    Is there any way to confirm opening times now? I called the # for the Madison Ave. store, but they don't have any details...

I'd hate to show up late...
    11-20-08 09:49 PM
    I'll be there around or before 4a just to play it safe.. My roommate lost her phone so we're going early just to be sure she has a phone by 8 (or 7) tomorrow morning!
    11-20-08 09:55 PM
    No, thats actually what I e-maild him about today. He said he wasn't sure how many they were getting but to come early because they weren't allowed to hold any. He made it sound like they aren't getting too many so to come early to play it safe.
    Rockin. well, safe it is. We will be there around the same time. You will be more than welcome to take a car warm-up shift. Giant thermos of coffee on hand.
    11-20-08 09:57 PM
    damn.. i feel like my 7 AM game-plan isn't looking to impressive anymore...
    11-20-08 10:03 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD