So I know some people have started receiving their phones, and the impression I am getting is that the people who have received their phones won the GRAB.

So, if you have received your phone, was it from the grab or the hunt (and when did you get it)??

And if you won the hunt, did the gift card show up at the same time?
    12-13-08 04:24 PM
    well...I actually won both grab and hunt. Based on other posts i've read it appears that momentum shipped out the bb storms that were won via the grab. I called out of work on friday, so I'll have to wait till monday to see if it was delivered. As for the giftcard, they are shipping together with the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 04:39 PM
    If what the lady I spoke to ages ago said is true, for the Storm Hunt they are shipping all the phones out at the same time. I have a tracking number for my Storm (from the hunt), and it has not been shipped as of yet. So, in theory, the storm hunt phones have not yet been shipped.
    12-13-08 04:46 PM
    i cant take it anymore...the anticipation is killing me....I thought about using my NE2 and gettin it for $99, but i figure i'd save it for the storm 2 next year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 05:49 PM
    bump...

it's a new week, any new info?
    12-15-08 11:06 AM
    I received my Storm on Friday. However, my boyfriend (who lives with me) did not receive his. We both won a Storm at the NYC Grab. The $50 gift card came in the package. I already bought a silicone skin and my charger is in the mail

Hopefully he'll get his today.
    12-15-08 11:41 AM
    Yup. Here is some info.

My friend won in both the hunt and the grab.

Myself and my brother inlaw won at the grab.

My friend and my brother in law receieved their storms on friday ( from the grab i am assuming ). I recieved an email with my tracking number today. I will have it before today ends...

I am assuming that the Hunt ones will be mailed out soon as well.
    12-15-08 11:41 AM
    I received my tracking number from Momentum and the Grab this morning and my Storm will be here today. They tried to deliver it on Friday but my office was closed because of our holiday party. Not a big deal for me because I ended up buying the storm on my NE2 a few weeks ago. I might return that one now and keep my free one and stay off of contract. Still debating.
    12-15-08 11:46 AM
    Hey Guys,

I won the Grab in NYC and I just got my phone an hour ago. Hope you all get yours soon!
    12-15-08 11:48 AM
    anyone receive a phone from the SF grab yet?

still playing the waiting game.
    12-15-08 05:08 PM
    new day, new news? anyone? i think i am going insane knowing its so close, but yet so far...
    12-16-08 11:27 AM
    Well, I Just checked my tracking number and got this:

Tracking Number: 1Z 981 6XX 03 5530 334 0
    Type: Package
    Shipped To: BROOKLYN, NY, US
    Shipped/Billed On: 11/24/2008
    Service: GROUND
    Weight: 1.90 Lbs

Billing information voided?? Sent an E-mail to the storm e-mail address, hopefully will be getting an answer.
    12-16-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD