I had a guy in CS looking for the Curve in stock, and the moment he saw it HE called ME to sell me this thing over the phone and shipped overnight.

Too bad he doesn't log onto hofo anymore... and people like VZWcbAbuser don't reply... so I guess we got to keep calling in instead.
    10-15-08 05:44 PM
    oh and that thread called "apparently the curve is available now" that was a result of my friend on hofo calling me.
    the moment that happened i started a thread on hofo saying "I GOT A CALL FROM VZWSHANE AND HE SOLD ME THE CURVE".
    and all this started. haha

So... if ANYONE IS IN TELESALES and wants to make some easy small commission (upgrade) please PM me and let me know!
    10-15-08 05:49 PM
    oh and that thread called "apparently the curve is available now" that was a result of my friend on hofo calling me.
    the moment that happened i started a thread on hofo saying "I GOT A CALL FROM VZWSHANE AND HE SOLD ME THE CURVE".
    and all this started. haha

So... if ANYONE IS IN TELESALES and wants to make some easy small commission (upgrade) please PM me and let me know!
    FOR SURE!!!! I'm glad to help some VZW ppl get commissions. PM and I'm on it!!
    10-15-08 05:55 PM
    Whew! What a way to welcome a new guy! I did not mean that in a negative way at all. I just mentioned the coicendence in dates. Forget I ever mentioned it.
    Hey don't turn this around and make it sound like we're picking on the new guy. I watched 3000 people die that day on national TV so yeah... I get a little touchy when someone leaves a moronic comment about using it as a sales campaign.
    10-15-08 06:05 PM
    Hey don't turn this around and make it sound like we're picking on the new guy. I watched 3000 people die that day on national TV so yeah... I get a little touchy when someone leaves a moronic comment about using it as a sales campaign.

You know what, you watched it on National TV?... I was in DC that day. My brother was 10 minutes away from the crash site in PA and I had a buddy who was on the first plane that hit the first tower. I am sorry you get touchy!
    I never meant the date thing in a negative manner.... I just made the reference it was a "memorable" date. There are good memorable days and bad memorable days. BESIDES... it is NOT the date.

Again, Stratman... sorry to get you all touchy.
    10-15-08 08:50 PM
    How does being closer to the site, help your case of saying something ridiculous?
    It makes it sound MORE ridiculous.
    How can you be so close to it, and have a relative even closer to danger, and be able to use such a monumental date as a "marketing idea".

I don't think you helped your case just now...
    10-15-08 09:17 PM
    mobilecityonline has updated expected arrival date to Nov 10th

Blackberry 9530 Storm Smartphone for Verizon at MobileCityOnline.com
    10-15-08 09:20 PM
    How does being closer to the site, help your case of saying something ridiculous?
    It makes it sound MORE ridiculous.
    How can you be so close to it, and have a relative even closer to danger, and be able to use such a monumental date as a "marketing idea".

I don't think you helped your case just now...
    Agreed. To get involved in a p3ni$ waving contest over who 9/11 impacted more is pretty juvenile, especially considering the fact that he has no idea what my situation is.

Everyone... sorry... I'm done with the off topic nonsense.
    10-16-08 07:03 AM
    Agreed. To get involved in a p3ni$ waving contest over who 9/11 impacted more is pretty juvenile, especially considering the fact that he has no idea what my situation is.

Everyone... sorry... I'm done with the off topic nonsense.
    Agreed.... I am sorry as well.
    10-16-08 07:22 AM
    mobilecityonline has updated expected arrival date to Nov 10th

Blackberry 9530 Storm Smartphone for Verizon at MobileCityOnline.com
    Until they lower their price, I will just keep waiting for VZW. Come on VZW, '"YOU CAN DO IT!"
    10-16-08 07:54 AM
    So would you be able to use this unlocked Vodafone 9500 on the Rogers network???

Blackberry Storm 9500 Vodafone (unlocked) at MobileCityOnline.com
    10-16-08 10:59 AM
    Wow I love you guys... Can't wait to get my hands on the Storm! =)
    Lets throw a party. hahahahahah.
    10-16-08 11:20 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD