Hey all,

I did find a few topics on this, but most of them were pretty old and I had some trouble with the fixes. I am currently using this Sync software called Notifylink, and it has this little problem of scheduling the same stuff about 8 times... I know it has to do with the CICAL service in "Default Services" However, I am not sure sure exactly how to get this to stop happening. I am posting this to the storm forum, since that is the device that I have, although it looks like this issue occurs across all the different blackberry models.

I really don't like notifylink, but I am the blackberry guy at my job and I have to support everyone who has a blackberry, so I need to know how to fix this problem, since it seems like everyone who has a blackberry has had this issue. I have tried changing default accounts under services, and I think I read somewhere that I should remove all the "CICAL" files from the service book, I thought I did this, but I am still having this issue. Has anyone run into this, and if so have they been able to fix it?

any help would be great, and thanks in advance.
    09-15-09 08:47 AM
    Why don't you contact Notify for support? They are pretty responsive.
    10-13-09 04:35 AM
    This is a known issue with NL and a BlackBerry with multiple CICAL entries. If your "source of truth" (e.g. - Exchange, Groupwise, etc.) is still clean - does not have the multiple entries - you should be able to delete all but ONE CICAL and then do a new OTA load of your calendar. Should fix it up...
    BTW, I can't speak for this process on OS 5.0, but I'm trying it now...
    11-01-09 09:51 AM
    I have the issue as well. I have deleted my CICAL a few times as they show back up every once in awhile. Some things dupe for me an some don't. Biggest issue I have is multiple day events. My outlook calendar at work has them over the correct time period but my BB has them for 1 day only.
    11-01-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD