Is there a free note pad or word pad for the storm, can some one put a link here please
    05-03-09 07:59 AM
    Is there a free note pad or word pad for the storm, can some one put a link here please
    There's a memo pad built in. Are you looking for something better than that?
    05-03-09 08:04 AM
    As pkn already said, there is a memopad already included with the storm and if you need something more, you can use documents to go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 01:53 PM
    ok what is the name of the program that comes with it? I used word to go once, went to use it again and it tells me I have to buy a premium membership
    05-03-09 02:34 PM
    Applications>MemoPad
    Did word to go say you must buy a premium? Or did they just offer? I am using Sheet to Go every day with out issues. It is a stripped down version of Excel but still functional for data input and collection.
    05-03-09 02:43 PM
    is memopad the name of it cause all I find is word to go and it says I have to buy a premium to us it
    05-03-09 02:53 PM
    05-03-09 02:56 PM
    ok what is the name of the program that comes with it? I used word to go once, went to use it again and it tells me I have to buy a premium membership
    I should wait and let someone else who knows for sure but.....

As I recall, if you want to use word to go and create docs, you need to email yourself a blank copy of a word document. Then you can edit without buying the premium.

I hope that gives you something more to go on.
    05-03-09 02:57 PM
    Yes, Memopad is the name. Could be hidden, or not installed. Go into Applications, hit the BB button and choose Show All. If it's not in there, look around in other folders for it, maybe it got moved. Also, check Options - Advanced Options - Applications and see if it is in there. If not, it is not installed. In which case, you will have to plug into your pc and have DM install it.
    05-03-09 02:59 PM
    The following is plagiarized from Documents To Go for BlackBerry Smartphones: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
    1. What is the difference between the Standard Edition and the Premium Edition?
    The version you received for free (as a result of upgrading to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5 or purchasing a new device such as the BlackBerry Bold) is called the Standard Edition. The Premium Edition adds additional features and functionality. Please see the feature comparison to see all the additional enhancements in the Premium Edition.
    05-03-09 03:07 PM
    You can't create NEW files with the standard word2go.

But, as been said, if you keep a black doc on your phone you can OPEN, EDIT and SAVE with the free version.
    05-03-09 03:22 PM
    is memopad the name of it cause all I find is word to go and it says I have to buy a premium to us it
    If you can't find memopad, you can reinstall it using the app loader. But first make sure that it isn't already on your device and just hidden. You can check this by going to Options> Advanced Options> Applications, then look for MemoPad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 04:20 PM
    Ok thanks to all that answered, I found it it wasn't loaded on my phone so I loaded it from my desktop manager, thanks again, and Yes I do have one document on the othere one so I can keep deleting it and re using it too, thanks again for everybodys help
    05-03-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD